Chapter Two: The Modern Ninja

Ayanos' POV:

I wake up and get up on my bed, facing myself in the mirror as I saw my eyes are completely light red. I rub my eyes and it backs to normal. Maybe that was a sign of my anger as a monster when it comes to my dream last night. I combed my hair using my fingers because I'm too lazy to comb it with my brush.

I leave my room and head to the kitchen. I open my fridge and I only saw two eggs and one bottled water. I pick the two eggs and cook them as sunny side up. I turn on the tv attached to the wall.

(A/N: So here is the pic of Ayano's kitchen with the dining area. Picture, not mine.)

I placed the cooked sunny side up eggs with rice on my plate as I sat down and I ate my breakfast while watching the news

The news is about the terrorist group who make their riot and call themselves the Paradisers. They destroy the high-rise building on the City F.As the screen shows the picture of the main leader of the Paradisers, Hammerhead the Class B criminal. I stared at the picture for a minute and listened to the reporter just describing his figure, height, and weight.

The newscaster mentions the Paradisers message on the TV station
'We will continue to riot until foods, clothes, and shelters are provided free of charge to those who do not work'. While eating my breakfast, I just have my thoughts.

Yes, I don't have work, I lack money, I'm a criminal, I make trouble but not that much especially I just beat some heroes when they get in my way. Like the tank top brothers, Tank Top Tiger and Tank Top Blackhole. Their attitudes are awful. I just did nothing in the city like walking until these guys showed up and they always started to blame me in public which is why I hated it. But I decided to knock these guys down by my bare fist. And that time some heroes are always trying to stop me, like heck I just wanna find some jobs that time, but I'm wanted all around the city because I'm a criminal to them.

Honestly, I need a job. Especially to survive hunger. I just stole these two eggs at the store a few weeks ago. And luckily I found this place. The owner got killed by the A-Class criminals but I just killed them by my monster side and I can't control it because they shoot me on my neck where I inject it and one thing I could remember, I saw my hands changing. My skin color changed to light red and my nails grew into long and thick nails. I use my long and thick nails to scratch their bodies as minutes ago then, I'm back to normal and tried to look around when someone saw me doing as I realize this City Z are fewer people so the owner had no neighbors. Nor police and heroes came to the scene, so I decide to burn their bodies including the owner. And now, I'm the new owner of this house.

The newscaster shows the pictures of the Paradisers group's faces on the screen. I quickly gulped my food and burst into laughter because in the pictures they are all bald. I hold my stomach and continue laughing like crazy."What the heck? They should not call themselves The Paradisers group.... it must be BALDIES GROUP!!"As I laugh and laugh.