Chapter Fifteen: The Hunt Begins

Ayano's POV:

I'm coming to visit those fallen heroes at the H.A Hospital at noon. I also brought a bunch of apples from the supermarket to give to those injured heroes. I ask the nurse where those heroes' rooms were. First, I opened the door to room 170 and reveals Mumen Rider and Tank Top Master, with some bandages on their body while lying on the hospital bed. As Mumen notices me.

"Ohh, Ms. Ayano! You also came to visit us? With...a fruit?"

"Yeah. I bought you some apples. Here." As I put the apple on the tray. I notice that there's a banana on the tray.

"That banana was from Saitama. He also visited here about a minute ago and gave us a banana." Mumen chuckled. "Also, thanks for your additional apples. Fruits might recover our health fast. Right, Tank Top Master?"

Tank Top Master seems silent and thinking something.

"Well, I guess he's thinking about something." I put the apple in Tank Top's tray.

"I guess so" Mumen replied while looking at Tank Top.

"I gotta go now. I should bring these apples to the remaining heroes. Bye now-"

"Ayano, isn't it?" I stopped in my tracks. "Or should I say, Ms. Dark Raven?"

"Y-yes. What is it?" I was a bit surprised by Tank Top Master's attitude. I thought he was like his tank top members who were sc*mbags like the tank top brothers.

"May I have a word with you? It won't be long."

I walk toward his bed and face him. We stare at each other for a moment. Tank Top let out a sigh.

"I...truly apologize for what some of my members did to you, especially the tank top brothers."

"Why are you apologizing? They should be the ones who apologize to me, not you. You did nothing wrong, Tank Top Master."

"You're right. Also, thanks...for the apple. You're such a genuine kind hero, Ms. Ayano."

"Thanks." I was about to leave but Tank Top called me again.

"One more thing. I bet you heard about the man who called himself a "Monster" who beat us all."

"Yeah. Why did you ask?"

"If there's a chance that you encounter that guy," He gave me a serious glare "Be careful. He was not just a normal human. There's no doubt that he's a top disciple of Silver Fang. I don't know but, I kinda remind your characteristic in his back in your criminal days."

"Hmm, not that close."

"I know, but still be aware of that guy. Even though I'm an S-Class hero, he beats me as child's play. His prowess from his ability was different. No wonder they called him "Hero Hunter" because hunters didn't fail to hunt their prey. He's so dangerous and hungry for the battle."

"What if I beat him? Can you call that dangerous?"

"Keep dreaming, Ayano. If you encounter him, don't fight him. Don't be so stubborn. I'm warning you, lady."

I didn't say a word. I just bow and thank him for the warning about Garou and leave the room. I now proceed to the Tank top members and gave those apples to them. The tank-top brothers are sleeping. Good to them. They might blame me again for no reason. I almost forgot Charanko, so I proceeded there and see him eating a banana. He's startled a bit when he sees me.

"Ms. Ayano?! Why are you here?!"

"I'm here to bring you an apple. Here." I put it on his tray.

"May I ask you something, Ms. Ayano? Also, don't get mad."