Chapter Seven:Encounter

It's a great morning. Ayano get up and rubbed her eyes. She opens the curtains that the sunlight hits her whole body and her room.
"What a beautiful morning," she said while smiling.

She headed herself to the kitchen and prepared her breakfast and of course, she'll never forget Ruki. They both eat their breakfast and Ayano turned on her TV as usual.

After that, she washed the dishes then headed to a bathroom to take a shower.

After taking shower, she wraps a new bandage on her chest then wears pajama pants in her room.
"Should I go now for patrolling around the city? Come on Ayano, your the pro hero now, you should move your ass outta here and fight some bad guys and monsters outside" thought to herself as she glances at her drawer. She pulls it and reveals a blank bond paper and pencil.

'Wait, did I have a hero costume? Nope, I haven't yet. Maybe I'll create my costume but first in sketch and designs because I don't know what kind of a hero costume I want' until she reaches the pencil and the bond paper."Yosh! Let's do it!"

Honestly, her only hobby is drawing things and she loves it. Especially when her father accepted to take her a break in one month from training because she'll master all the techniques during training. She feels like a vacation after school. And that day, she spends more time with her mother and with her little brother. When her mother was busy with household chores, they watch some animated shows on television, especially anime. She loves anime because she like its detailed looks and the amazing fighting scene and that's how she starts to draw.

She began to draw her costume until she heard a loud explosion in the city.

"M-Maybe I'll do this later. I must do my hero duties now, besides, I'm a new hero!"

She changed her clothes into her outfit with a black mask and dashed into the city. She reaches the city where the explosion was until someone throws a bomb at Ayano, luckily she dodge it before it explodes.

"Nice to see ya again, Red Scar!"

"Uhh, do I know you?"

"You forget me already? I am Bomber Guy! A guy who always throwing a bomb when someone gets in my way and also to destroy the city. Come and join me, Red Scar! This could be fun!"

While Ayano just deadpanned look at him.
'This guy feels like were close'
"Ya know, I'm here to stop you...not to join you, idiot"

"Huh!? Don't you act like a hero! You're a criminal!"

"I'm a pro hero now."

Bomber Guy widened his eyes in disbelief. "Seriously!? Since you became a hero, huh?"

"Just yesterday."

"How---Tch! It's not of that matters, Ms. Hero! Come And Stop---" before he finishes his sentence, Ayano appeared in front of him and punched right on his face as Bomber Guy collapsed on the ground.

"You say that I'll come to join you but now I'll come to stop you...how pathetic"

Suddenly, some people around her are cheering and clapping at her.

'I can't believe that they're cheering at me.'

"Thank you, Hero!"

"Thanks for saving us, Hero!"

"We Love You, Hero!"

That's what she heard from crowds around her. She scratches her back head in embarrassment and she bowed to thank them until she ran by her inhuman in opposite direction.