Chapter Eight:The Terrifying City

Ayano s' POV:
It's been five days since I debuted as a professional hero. There haven't been any serious incidents so far. However, I'm just lying my ass here in my room in an hour. I did the house chores here, sweeping floors, cleaning bathroom and toilet, even kitchen and my room, washing dishes and laundry, then what's the next thing that I do after does, eating, feeding Ruki, watching in television. And then what's next?

Lying in the bed and staring at the ceiling for an hour.

"Ugh! I'm bored! Seriously, no monsters making trouble at the cities? I watched the news but, no incidents have been reported. Welp, I have no choice, I need to patrol around the city. Since I'm heading out, I'm going to the restaurant where I did the dine-in-dash when I was a criminal that day, to pay my debts for ramens that I ate. Besides some people are given some donations to me just the past two days because of that Bomber Guy incident. And this time..." as I glance to my closet and opens it, reveal my own made hero costume. "I'm gonna wear you, my hero costume."

I took my clothes off except my bandages and my underwear. I wear my hero costume, and of course I bring my knives also my wallet. I say goodbye to Ruki then I leave.

I'm now outside trying to find the restaurant suddenly I spotted it. This is now my encouragement to face the manager to pay for the ramen that I ate. To my surprise, there are two bodyguards between the entrance door.

"I'm sure the owner has now avoided dine-in-dashers at his restaurant. He added those huge dudes between the entrance. Yosh! Let's go!"

I took some steps until the two bodyguards are halted me.

"Took off your hood before you enter here, Miss." The left side guard told me as I do what he says.

The bodyguards have suddenly widened their eyes as they took pistols from their pockets and they aim at me. "Put your hands in the air!" As I did then they took off my belt with a knife holder while still aiming their pistols. I glance side to side and saw some crowds are whispering and watching the scene.

"What's going on here? Oh... it is you." I glance to my front and saw the manager walks towards me.

"Good work, boys. Now, what do we have here? Nice to see you again, Red Scar." he walks around me. "I heard that you registered to become a pro hero at the Hero Association...But it doesn't matter that you're now a pro hero, you're allowed here to eat at our restaurant. From Mr.Seno, the owner of this restaurant is so stressed because of you. Why? You did dine-in-dash, you didn't even pay for your ordered ramens! And it's a Big Bowl Size of Spicy Ramen, which is the most expensive ramen that we ever sell, and you didn't pay it! YOU HAD NO SHAME TO SHOW YOURSELF HERE! 

I can't even butt in through the words that came out to his mouth.

"What do you want here? Doing dine-in-dash again? Answer! Or my boys will shoot you to death." he continues.

"Go on if you can, and don't be advanced thinking. I'm just here to pay my debts."

The manager burst to laugh. I keep my gaze on him. He finished and wipes his tears.

"Really!? Do you think that you can pay for ALL ramen that you ate here!? How stupid you are. It is a huge cost that you must pay for it, Red Scar."

"How much?"

"It cost...20,000 yen. Because of your 20 times didn't pay ramens!"

"Ok calm down dude, jeez. Before I pay, can your two bodybuilder guards stop aiming at me and take my knives back including my belt?" the manager quickly nodded to them as they lowered their pistols and one bodyguard take back my knives and my belt.