Chapter Sixteen: The Aqua Twins

8:00 am, Ayano prepared herself to go to Martial Arts Tournament. She notice Ruki was peacefully sleeping on the couch and had no idea that her owner had errands today. Ayano just looks at Ruki and closes the lights and locks the door as she began to walk. She knows that the tournament starts at 10:30 am so she decided to use transportation to get her to City C. Ayano was now getting to the train until her phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Ms. Dark Raven, may we request you something? This is so important."

"Go ahead"

"The H.A director, Zeimeet has been attacked by the Hero Hunter last night. So, we need some strong heroes to guard the H.A. directors just in case they're going outside."

"The thing you wanted to say is, you need a bodyguard..."

"Exactly. So...you're the only A-Class hero that we wanted to be Mr. Narinki's bodyguard along with his son Waganma today-"

"Sorry. I'm having errands today...so I refuse."

*Silence*

"Well...I understand. We're going to call other heroes. Have a good day, Ms. Dark Raven. Take care."

The call ended.

Ayano just let out a sigh and wait for her destination. 2 hours later, she finally arrived at City C and look at her wristwatch to check the time. It's 10:15. 15 minutes before the tournament starts. She was about dash but she heard the cries of a little girl.

"SOMEBODY HELP MY BIG BROTHER!"

Ayano immediately dash at the little girl's voice and she reached the spot. Ayano sees the young girl with light skin and shiny black hair in a Showa-era hairstyle kept around chin-length and clipped aside with a clip. Her clothing is a light-colored cardigan & frock, high socks with frills, and black Mary Jane shoes. She didn't expect that the little girl was trying to lift her BIG brother. She realizes that person is...Metal Bat. His upper clothes are ripped, and his face is red and covered in blood from his head. He looks badly beaten. She approaches the siblings as the little girl notices her.

"Please! Call somebody to help my big bro!" The little girl begged her.

"Don't you worry, kid. I'm a hero and I can carry your big brother to the H.A hospital."

"Are you sure, Miss? I don't think you can carry him...he's a heavy-" as Ayano immediately carries Metal Bat on her back. "guy..."

"May I carry you just keep accompanying to your big bro?"

"Ehh?! You can carry even two persons?!"

"Yes, I can." As she carries the girl in her arms. " Hold on tight and don't look down, got it?"

The girl nods as Ayano leap high and dash to reach the hospital but Ayano suddenly saw an ambulance. She decides to land them in front of the ambulance. She calls the paramedics as they notice her. Ayano places Metal Bat on the stretcher.

"Thank you for carrying my big bro...Ms..."

"Dark Raven. That's my official hero's name. And you?"

"I'm Zenko! Nice to meet ya, Ms. Dark Raven! You might know my big bro."

"Of course. He's an S-Class...I know him well. I better get going now, Ms. Zenko. *Winks*"

"Take care! And thank you again, Ms. Dark Raven!"

Ayano waves at her, as she dashes off with incredible speed expecting the tournament was almost started. She saw the entrance of the tournament has only fewer people.