Chapter Ten: The Deep Sea King

Ayano s' POV:

I ran all around the city for an hour wearing my hero suit, but still can't find some opponents. I rest a bit at the restaurant at the City J. I order 2 burgers. While I'm eating, I felt the thud and heard the monsters' laugh that make me quick to stand and look around as I saw the huge brown octopus monster. The large tentacles are in its face, have four eyes and its mouth is vertical instead of horizontal look, had a humanoid body wears like greek white clothes. I enter the restaurant again and I quickly ate my burgers and pay the check to the cashier. I walk outside to approach the monster and grabs my knife. 

"Humans! If you wish not to annihilate, take heed! I bear a message from the depths!" the monster warned. "You will surrender the surface to us, the Clan of the Seafolk!"

'Clan of the Seafolk? Well, I'll make you all into my seafood from my dinner. As long as I hold this knife, no one can survive once I slice you in a half. Thanks to Luca that he made these knives unbreakable, so I can handle it.' I grinned while looking at the monster. Suddenly I heard some footsteps behind me. I turned around and saw him again...Saitama, the man who took opponents in one punch. He passed me and headed to the monster.

"It's him again? Did he just simply stealing my credits?" I mumbled.

"Thereafter, you shall become our nourishment, humans scum---" as the monster looked down and saw a bald man walks towards it. "Nice head! Tell me, are you related to an octopus? *laughs*"

I heard Saitama s' *tch* then he effortlessly punch the monster and it leaves the lower half of its body. He left like nothing happen.

"Lesson learned, never tease the bald man." I heard the bicycle stops behind me. I glance and saw Mumen Rider, the Class C rank 1 hero. He was panting.

"Excuse me...may I ask who killed that monster?"

"Ohh...it's the newcomer hero, Saitama. He is Class C like you"

"Class C?"

"Yeah, you may not believe, he killed that monster by his own fist, in other words...he punched the monster."

"Wow...you saw that?"

"Yup...actually, I'm the one who should kill that monster but then he shows up and he takes that monster...in one punch."

"I see." he glanced at the monsters' body once and back to me. "May I ask my last question? Are you the current criminal named Red Scar?"

I twitch my right eyebrow in annoyance." Yes? And why'd you ask that?" I cross my arms.

"Uhh, don't get mad at me. I'm just asking, okay? And I'm so glad that you changed into a hero, which is that's great to hear. You can save people in danger and fought some monsters.
Actually....*light blush* it suits to you, because...you way cooler."

"Thanks, Mumen *chuckles*. Well, I better go home now...see ya" I sprint in speed back home.

~Next day~

I cooked my cup of ramen noodles and I served it to the table while watching some news on my television. I slurp my steaming noodles with chopsticks. Suddenly, I heard the news switch to live about the several monsters called themselves the Clan Of Seafolk appeared at City J. And the Class A hero was fighting them all alone. I stopped slurping my noodles and glance at the tv screen. I saw Stinger, Class A rank 11, is seem panting. I quickly finished my ramen, put it in the sink then drink a glass of water. I turned off my tv. I grab my hero suit.

"I need to help him there. He might die of those monsters for sure." I took my hero suit and runs outside to head to City J.

I reach City J and I saw Stinger still fighting some sea monsters but he did it by using his Bamboo Shoot to make a hole in the monsters and he yells "Gigantic Drill Stinger Quadruple Thrusts!" and lands to the ground.