Chapter Eighteen: Mostrous

Ayano's eyes are lock on Saitama from being surprised.

"You pretty beaten so badly, so...I help you out from that monster name..."

He just trying to think or remember that name that seems he knows Gouketsu.

"Koretsu? Uhh no. Gometsu-"

"It's Gouketsu."

"Ohh yeah. Thanks."

"How did you know him?"

"Uhh well, Suiryu told me. He also got beaten up from that monster...and the other monster. But it doesn't matter. At least I defeated it before you get killed. I also did that to Suiryu back in the tournament."

He calmly explained while she sigh in relief.

"Is that so? Without you, I would die from that monster."

"Yeah. Also, I don't wanna ask this personally but why did you risk your life just to defeat that monster?"

"To revenge. He told me that he's the one who killed my father 7 years ago. So, I can't help it to revenge."

"But you shouldn't do some revenge. Man. You sound like Genos. He also wants to venge his home town and family from the mad cyborg that he's talking about. But If I'm you, I wouldn't do such revenge just for losing someone that some monsters fault. It's too risky for you. Look at you, almost squashed. But, I didn't expect you got recover that fast and get concious when I carry you away."

Ayano's just listening and feel amused from his words. As she realize something that she would like to ask to him.

"By the way, Saitama. Where's Gouketsu now?"

"Oh. The monster? He's dead around here...somewhere. I defeated just for you to know."

Ayano smirks and sighs.

"I knew it."

"How did you know?"

"Because...you're the strongest hero that I met. Did you remember the Sea King incident?"

"Uhh...kinda."

"That's how I recognize your strength."

"Is that so?"

Ayano and Saitama are just lock their eyes to each other in just a minute. Saitama seems still curious of Ayano's identity that made him ask this to her from out of the blue.

"Are those really your eyes looks like?"

Ayano blinks a twice in curious.

"Yes, and why did you ask?"

"Because...you really-"

Until someone shouted and approaches them.

"Oi! Ms. Dark Raven?!"

It was Stinger, shouting and waving at her while running towards them.

"It's Stinger."

Ayano recognize him.

"You know him?"

"Of course, he's also an A-Class hero as me."

When Stinger approaches them, he catches his breath and glance at Ayano who's still in Saitama's arms.

"Ms. Dark Raven. I'm glad I found you."

Ayano tells Saitama to put her down. As he did but carefully due to her injuries and Stinger made her arm cling on his shoulder.

"Thank goodness you're alive. The H.A reported that you're in a fight with a huge monster."

That made Ayano shock and nervous for thoughting about knowing her monster form.