OVA CHAPTER TWO: The Murder Case Of Zombie Man.

A/N: I tried my best to put Ayano in this scene lol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Early in the morning, some heroes heard the woman scream and came to the scene to figure out what happened, until they saw the two women standing, and behind them was a man lying on the ground with the samurai stabbed in the back. Child Emperor was to ask the one woman who seemed curious about them.

"Ms. Ayano? Did you just-"

"No! It's not what you all think. I just saw him lying there, and that woman got misunderstood."

FLASHBACKS:

Ayano's POV:

I slept at Bang's dojo yesterday after the alien invasion attacked City A. Also, I helped the other heroes, especially Iairon, the Class A rank 2. Man, I got exhausted when I fought that five-headed alien. I can't beat that creature easily. It was like nothing to my knives when I cut, sliced, and slashed. I wonder if Metal Bat remembers what I told him about the marble I saw to the alien. Those moments are stuck in my head while lying on my bed and staring at the ceiling. Suddenly my phone rings. I stand up and pick up my phone as I check it. I wasn't expecting that it was a Hero Association. I answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Ms. Ayano. We would like to talk about the incident two days ago."

"Go ahead."

"We know that you also participate during the incident. Because all heroes who participate during the alien attack get invited to an overnight stay hot spring resort that we made for you, heroes. To relax yourselves."

"Really!?"

"Yes, if you can't come over, it's okay. It's your choice-"

"I would like to!"

"All right then. Tomorrow at 8 am, go to the HA and wait for the HA bus service to bring you to the hot spring resort. You don't need to bring some food and clothes to the resort. We set our service to the brave heroes like you, Ms. Ayano."

"Thank you, and I'll be on time tomorrow."

"Our pleasure, Ms. Ayano. See you tomorrow." *End call*

I close the phone and jump onto my bed forward. I scream on my pillow in joy with my legs banging up and down. I let my head out of my pillow to breathe. "I'm so happy to make myself relax in a hot spring with Class-S heroes. I can finally meet them in person, and I wonder what their impressions are when they see me. Hm! Whatever. I just want to see HA's free resort for us heroes."

Third POV:

Ayano wakes up at 6:00 am. She prepares her breakfast also for Ruki to eat together. After that, she takes a bath. Then puts on her outfit and prepares herself.

"Maybe I should bring my knives in case some monsters attack the resort, and those higher-class heroes will be amazed at my skills." she dumbly laughs. Ruki rubs herself on Ayano's legs and looks at her precious cat. She kneels and pats Ruki's head. "Maybe I can bring you to the resort." Ayano picks up Ruki and puts her on an upper cloth with a leash. "Let's go, Ruki. Hold tight and don't face in front because we're going to blast." Ayano runs at speed through the HA, and they reach it. Ayano sees some S-Class heroes entering inside. 'I'm sure Gramps is here.' She thought and entered the door of HA. She spotted Bang talking to Atomic Samurai. She smiles and approaches him, but suddenly Metal Bat blocks her with a huge smile.

"Yo! Ms. Red- I mean Ms. Ayano!"

Ayano startled him, also Ruki. "Metal Bat-kun! You startled me."

"Oh, sorry about that. Is that your cat?"