Chapter Seventeen: Vengeance's Confession

After the Aqua Twins left, Ayano decides to go home and prepare herself for the battle with that Aqua Twins instead of going back at the tournament. While walking, she suddenly heard some flicking wires and a grunt sound on her left side and sees Genos weakly crawl. She immediately approaches him and kneels beside him to help him.

"Are you okay? Of course not, why would I ask that?"

"M-Ms. Ayano." Genos lift his head to see her.

"What happened to you, man?" She lift him off the damaged ground and places him on the flat ground.

"T-The monster...i-it is a huge monster. S-Smacks me on the ground without warning. That wou-would be a dr-dragon threat." Genos explains while grunting and his wires are flicking.

"A monster? A dragon threat one? Where is it?" She asked him seriously.

"I think....It was...ahead at the tournament-"

"Shoot! I bet I'm late. I feel bad for the people in there-" Until she remembers, Saitama is in there and smiles slightly. "Why would I worry? Saitama is there anyway, right?"

"Yeah. H-He'll gonna take care of that m-monster."

"For now." She carry him on her back "I'll carry you out from here."

"T-Thank you, Ms. Ayano."

"No problem."

She start walking with Genos on her back. They have this silent while she continue walking until Genos breaks it.

"You know, you shouldn't do this to me. I believe that one of my doctor's drones will arrive to take me to him."

Genos stated Ayano.

"You had a doctor?"

Ayano ask curiously while carrying him on the back while walking.

"Yes. He's the one why I'm still alive and became a cyborg. I feel thankful to him. He's also the one who fixes me everytime I got few ruin parts on my body."

Ayano listen to him well while walking forward.

"Also...Master Saitama, the one who save me from my almost death. That's why...I keep myself as a disciple of him also...just wanna be strong as him."

Ayano just sigh that she think that it was impossible to Genos.

"Yeah. You have this great goal of yours, Genos."

"I appreciate your compliment, Ms. Ayano."

A few seconds of walking, Ayano looks above and see a drone that lowering on her front.

"That's from Doctor Kuseno. Ms. Ayano, put me down now."

"Alright then."

Ayano put him down on the ground and the drone grabs his both shoulder and almost lifting him up.

"Take care, Genos."

Ayano wave at him slightly.

"I will. Thank you again, Ms. Ayano. Also...take care."

He's now lifting high from the drone and they leave. Ayano just glancing at him 'til he's out of her sight. She stretch her arms and walking towards her home.

All of the sudden, one huge black bird with human arms drops on the sky and block her way. Ayano stratled from the bird as she about attack it using her knife from her back until three birds added around her. She just smirk and feels confident.

"4 meals today."

The 4 birds are about to attack her using it's fist but Ayano jumps to dodge their attack and lands on their backs as they glances at her. Ayano is about to attack them but a huge index and thumb finger together grabs her wrist that shock her.