Chapter Six: LifeSaver

Ayano's POV:
After the interview, I made my way to the girls' locker room. Put another contact lens and band-aids, then grab my backpack and I leave the locker room. I was heading through the line where I can get my test results, as someone bumps my right shoulder.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm in a hurry"
I glance at the person who bumped me while he was running back. It was not a person, he looks like a cyborg. He had blonde hair, have a pierced ears, his arms are metal, and wearing a navy gray shirt, black pants, and black shoes. I hadn't seen his face when he bumped at me. And I proceed to the line to get my results.

A few minutes ago---
I got my test result. They really place this on the brown envelope. While I'm walking in a hallway, I glance at the envelope and thinking what are my results during the hero exam. I feel like a high school student got nervous when holding a report card and didn't even look at my grades on the card. I can't look at my results, because of what happens during the interview.

'I hope I pass the hero exams'

I was to lift my test results from the envelope until...
"Ms.Ayano, they will have a seminar for successful candidates at 4:00 P.M.Please come to lecture hall #3."
"Wait? That means--"I quickly lift the paper and stare in awe.
"Ehhh?! I actually passed! I'm in Class A, hmm not bad. Let me see my written and physical results. Let see...in the physical exam, I got 100 points. Damn, am I that tough? And for the written test,80 points, which is not bad at all. *Sigh* this feels like high school days...seeing your grade like this without fail in every subject...feel happy.* Gasp* It's 3:57 pm! I need to hurry!"I ran in speed through the hallway.

I finally reach the location."Maybe I made it in time" I held the doorknob and twist it as I push the door open.

"We've been waiting for you. Take your seat" The guy on the front desk speaks to me and that's, Snek aka Snake Bit Snek. The lowest rank in Class A. He always wears his snake skin suit. As I glance at the two males sat on the chairs with desks, glancing at me. Until I realize the cyborg guy who bumped earlier, was crossing his arms and now I knew his face. He's like a young handsome guy, but his eyes are different, his eyes are surrounded by black and his iris are gold. And I glance to his companion, a bald guy chewing his gum and he sats like a teenage delinquent, the back supporter of a chair was leaning his underarm instead his back.
He's wearing a red and white jacket with the printed yellow word "OPPAI" in front of the jacket.

'Wait a minute, is that Saitama who fought Sonic yesterday?'

"Hey! Why are you just standing there?! Are you deaf!? I said, take yo---"

"Alright, I'll take my seat. I'm sorry."

I close the door and sats behind the bald guy. I lean my back on the chair and put my feet on the desk.

"Don't you even put your feet on the desk, Miss!"

The two males turn their heads at me. I frown and took off my feet on the desk.

" *Clears throat* First of all, I would like to congratulate you for passing. Now one of you only made it on a fluke, so unless you want your luck to go to waste. I better see you giving it your all."

"Okay," I mumbled.

"And don't all puffed up! From here on, keep your hero status in mind and act modestly! After all, your faces will be placed on the Hero Association website."

As Saitama blew his gum that makes Snek gets annoyed.

"Did you hear me? That goofball head of yours gonna shown to the whole world. If you don't want to humiliate yourselves..."as he jumps, lands on the desk, and doing his like snake fighting style.