Chapter Eleven: Unyielding Justice

Third-persons' POV:

"You are one of the Seafolks, right?" Genos asked the Deep Sea King still on the roof.

"What if I am?" sea king mockingly said until Genos' lands on the ground "So, you must be another soldier---"

"I'm here to eliminate you" Suddenly he boosted towards the sea king and punched it right on its cheek then he incinerated it away throughout the shelter that he made a huge hole. People just stare in awe at the scene.

"Is that the only one left?" Genos glances at the citizens got silent until they're cheering him. 'They must have been desperate' he thought suddenly the sea king appeared behind him, pulled Genos' left arm, and punched him hard.

"Now I'm angry...I'll tear you to shreds!"

"I let my guard down again, I never learned."

While Ayano stands on her feet and walks around the shelter to see what's going on and her arms are still dripping blood. "What are those noises? Are the people safe there and Genos?"*Stings* Ayano stopped walking and looked at her wounded arms. 'I need to keep moving and ignore this pain..besides' as she continues walking. 'I experienced so much worse pain in a year after all..so...I should ignore this pain.'

Genos weakly standing on his feet "Those who can walk, leave the shelter now! I cannot promise that I will win. *wire sparkles* Run, while I'll keep busy here!"

People listened to Genos' request and they ran. The Sea King glanced at the people while his ruined cheek just fixed itself.

"None of your monkeys..." as he runs crazily towards people "Will escape from me!"

Genos use one hand to boost again towards the Sea King and launched kicks it on its cheek but the Sea King countered him a punch. They attacked each other, and finally, Genos punched it again and kick it upwards to launch it outside the shelter and he blew it by his incinerate. The Sea King got huge again because of the rain and Genos appears behind it.

"Lightning Eye!" he shouts while his eyes get brightened that made the Sea King blind.

"I can't see---"

The cyborg kicks it again downwards and attacks it again "Machine Gun Blow!" he punches multiple times with only one arm.

"You do like combo attacks, don't you?" They heavily landed on the ground inside the shelter that made a smoke then the smoke cleared, Sea King punched the cyborg but he blocked it with his arm.

Ayano founds the huge hole that made her jaw dropped. She didn't waste her time, she jumped to get inside the shelter and saw the Sea King was pushing its fist to Genos. The girl with a pink bunny in her hand and holding her father's hand hurriedly walks away. Until the girl shouts to Genos for cheering him cry out loud.

"You can do it, Mister!"

"Shut up!" as it spits towards the girl.

"No!" Ayano shouts and runs towards the girl to cover her as she can. But it's no use, she's a bit too far from them. 'Damn it! I can't reach them for this'

"Now you're going melt, little brat"

The acid saliva was almost near her but all of sudden...Genos the one who blocked the saliva acid to the girl and got hit by the saliva that made his back body melt. Ayano widened her eyes in terrified of what she saw. She felt pity for Genos, she needed to protect him from that sea freak. 'I'm....too late.' Genos is still standing now, without arms, and only left his head, ribs, and his lower body. The Sea King grabs his head and throws it to the wall and punches him hard which makes the wall destroyed.