Chapter Fourteen: Return Of The Hero

WARNING: BAD LANGUAGE AND UNEXPECTED VIOLENT ACTIONS.

It was a peaceful day in City M. No monsters and criminals around. The scene was focused on the brand-new opened convenience store which is their food products there is on sale. A middle-aged man wearing a long brown coat, leather boots, a black facemask, and sunglasses, also had a black backpack enters the convenience store. Some people inside are scared and got suspicious of the guy. The lady wearing a red hoodie with blue jeans just bumps the guy accidentally. As that made a man look at her pissed. The lady looks at him as well.

"Uhm, sorry-" 

All of the sudden, the man pulls out his gun and shoots the lady right in the head. All people were shocked and terrified at the scene. Some girls are screaming and crying. As the guy pulls the zipper from his bag which is attached to the string and reveals all types of guns on his back.

"GET ON YOUR KNEES AND GIVE ME ALL YOUR WALLETS! OR ELSE! I'LL SHOOT YOU, ONE BY ONE!" It appears the guy is an A-Class criminal. His name is "All Gun Man". His records are robbery, murder, and a hitman. All people just do what he says and All-Gun-Man snatches their wallets. "NONE THE SINGLE OF YOU WILL CALL THE POLICE! EVEN THOSE F*CKING HEROES! UNDERSTAND?!" he noticed the girl cashier was holding a telephone, so he shoots the telephone and he aims the gun at the girl cashier. She raises her hands above her head. "Don't you hear what I said, lady? HUH?!" the girl was crying. "STOP CRYING OR I'LL SHOOT YOUR HEAD!" Until he heard some gasps and muttering from people behind him. "WHY ARE YOU-" He was stopped when he saw the lady that he shot first, just standing and staring at him. "WHA-" The lady immediately punch him in the face and sent him flying out of the convenience store. Luckily, she manages to sprint at the glass door to open it to avoid damage. Until his back hits on the wall. People at the convenience store are amazed and cheering for her. She steps out of the store and approached the criminal.

"A-class criminal, All Gun Man. Nice shot there. I almost lost consciousness when you shoot me directly in my head. Unfortunately, you shot the wrong person, man. Because the person you shot, is a hero." 

Yes, it's Ayano, A-Class rank 40. 

"Red Scar? How the f*ck did you become a hero?"

"It's my dream and choice to be a hero, not a criminal. And don't call me Red Scar. Damn, I hope H.A. will give me a hero name soon."

"ENOUGH THIS F*CKING CHIT-CHAT!" aims all the guns at her.

"Hey! Watch your mouth, will ya?!" 

"LET'S SEE HOW MANY BULLETS FROM THESE OF MY GUNS WILL MAKE YOU SURVIVE!"

"Everyone! Get out of there, right now! This criminal might hit one of his bullets from one of you!" Ayano warns the people who were still inside the convenience store and those people did what she says.

"EAT THIS, RED SCAR!" as he fires all his guns at her. She dodges all the bullets and rushed toward him. Suddenly she grabs his neck to choke him and gives him a death glare.

"Get lost."

"Okay! Okay! Just let me go! I'll never do this again! Please don't kill me."

She loosened her grip on his neck and released him. But she immediately chops his jaw to knock him out. Ayano took the wallets from his bag and returned those to the owner. They thank her happily and she just gave them a light smile. Everything came back to normal, they continue shopping at the store.

The police and the other B and C-class heroes arrive at the location where the criminal doing rampaging, but Ayano told them that she's the one who stops him.

A few minutes ago, Ayano carried a box while walking when she heard a crash behind her and felt a loud thud. She rushes to the scene and saw smoke and reveals it's a huge robot with a sword and Genos are fighting. Also, Saitama was there carrying two plastics and watching a scene. She's hiding at the edge wall corner and watching the fight.