Chapter Four: Hero Exam

Ayano's POV:
"I'm home!" Ruki greet me and rubbing into my legs. I took off my rubber shoes and head towards my kitchen to feed Ruki with milk earlier. After that, I straight to the bathroom to shower, change only my pajama pants, and reveal my wrapped bandage on my chest. I didn't use a bra since I transform into a monster because I felt uncomfortable with it. So I use bandages that I only stole at the medical store. I enter my room, sats on the chair and face on my computer. I search the Hero Association website and read their requirements to be an official hero. My eyes are narrowed and nodding to myself while reading it. I finish reading their requirements. Weirdoes? I do not call myself a hero but I work a hero whenever I'm a criminal. Then who wrote this thing? Why are they adding calling yourself a hero is only weirdoes spouting nonsense viewed?
I let out a sigh and leaning myself on my chair with thoughts on my head.

'I did good and bad things around the city. For Good things, I save normal people when they're in danger from criminals or monsters. And for Bad things, I stealing food and money. Doing dining dash when I ate food at the restaurants because of lack money. Beating up some heroes who get in my way which is some citizens gave me a worse issue. But...I want to be a hero, not to be a criminal, neither monster. Or sometimes I wish to die when Luca tortured me. I want to live in peace with my family in heaven but I just thought...maybe my life was not easy to face my death, I have missions to achieve it and that is to become a hero. Thanks to Mr.Bang that he show himself and talks to me and I finally made my decision. This is now my first step to becoming a hero.'

I shut down my computer, wear my clothes, a white t-shirt, and black jeans, brown contact lens, and black mask, straight to the door, and made it outside to get a hero registration form.
A few minutes ago, I got a form and straight to my home. I'm now inside my house and lazily took off my clothes in my room. I decide to answer this registry form tomorrow besides, it's 8:30 pm already, and I need to wake up early for the Hero Test. I placed the form on my drawer, jumped to my bed, slowly closed my eyes, and fell asleep.

Next morning. My first chapter of an incoming hero. I woke up on my bed, combing my hair using my fingers, and head to my kitchen. As usual, I turn on my tv, searching for food in the fridge until I saw a cup of noodle ramen on the fridge and one sachet of powdered milk. "How do I get these foods? I didn't remember that I stole these foods. Whatever ". I closed the fridge and pouring hot water on the cup noodles and wait for 3 minutes. While waiting for my noodles, I prepare Ruki's milk of course by adding warm water to the 1 teaspoon powdered milk, stirring it, and feed it to her. I heard the news switch the discussion about the Paradisers group. I turn to the television and listen well to their discussion. Maybe I'm one of the people who had no job. I took my wrong step to the person that I trusted but that person was so evil, Luca was my wrong step to follow him. And became a monster and criminal. I need to rewrite my life and become a successful hero. I'm an unemployed person but I don't want to be part of them.

I look at the wall clock, it says 7:45. I immediately grab my noodles and finish it and head to my bathroom. After that, I quickly change to my outfit, putting on a brown contact lens to not be noticed by my weird eyes, putting two band-aids on my left cheek to cover my scar, then grabs my registration form, and...OOPS! I almost forgot to fill-up the form. I open my pen and filled the form, "And... done!". I grab my backpack then
ready to go.

I finally reach the Hero Association. I already gave my registration form earlier. As they announced that we are going to test our written and physical exams.

First, we go through the written exam. I answer it easily and it brings me back to a time when I was in high school. During exams, I'm just chilling without reviewing the notes before the exam. It's just like a piece of cake.

And now, our physical exam but before we proceed. We must change into our gym outfit.

I'm in the girls' locker room changed my clothes into a dark red sports bra, tight black leggings, and black snickers. And I change my hairstyle into a high ponytail.

(This is my drawing of her sports outfit.)

Minutes passed, still waiting for the others who do their physical test

Minutes passed, still waiting for the others who do their physical test. Well, me just yawning every minute on the line.

And finally my turn, my eyes brighten, and confidently walking to the spot. I closed my eyes and doing my warm-up before I proceed. Until I heard the other girls are laughing at me but I'm just ignoring them.

"Now! Side to sideway jumps in 30 seconds!" I lowered my upper body still my eyes closed. "Ready?" quickly opened my eyes with a confident smile. "Go!" I did it with inhuman speed. I heard the girls stop laughing at me and were a bit shocked.

"Next! The 1,500-meter run! Go!" I ran with speed and got two laps in seconds and finally reach the white long cloth.

"Next! Weightlifting!" I lift the biggest dumbbell in just one hand over my head. While the other girls just starting to lift on their feet and stared at me with sweat drops on their temples.

"Next! Shot Put!" I throw a metal ball through the roof and it causes damage.

"Next! Vertical Jump!" As I reach the roof, I leap high and push myself down using my hands to the ceiling and quickly land. Luckily, I wear these sneakers.

"Whack-A-Mole!" I hit all moles that make the machine almost destroyed through my hits only one hand while yawning.

"Punching Machine!" I punch the machine. It breaks a second and my fist's smoking. And I look over my shoulder to see the girls' reactions. They just like seeing a ghost.
I just gave them a smirk and leave on the area.

Hi, Minna!
I'm sorry that the chapter takes too long because I'm so busy with my online class...My goodness.Well anyway, thanks for reading my revised book. I got 72 views! Men...I'm just happy that some readers here in Wattpad just view my book especially when it comes to OPM fanfics...hehe I hope someday I reach 1k views...so if you can share this story...pls share it.

I'm just continuing my chapters when I have free time....*sigh*

Thank you again!!! See ya in the next chapter!