Chapter Five: The Truth

The Physical Fitness Test finally finished. Ayano changing her clothes in the girls' locker room as she heard some girls muttering behind the locker and she listening well while changing clothes.

"Yeah, I know she's the strongest woman I've ever seen."

"You know, she's not the only one that can destroy some equipment in the physical test. There's a guy too."

"A guy? You mean a bald guy who destroys the equipment at the physical test?"

Ayano suddenly stops lacing her shoes. 'A bald guy? That means I'm not the only one stronger here..interesting.'

"And he even surpassed my boyfriend, who trained at a gym in 4 years. And he describes that guy is like something god residing on his body"

"How's he got that strong? And a lady with a bandage on her chest who surpassed us?"

"Maybe she knows that bald guy.."

"Yeah, maybe.What about one of us asks her about this. Who wants to volunteer?"

"Umm okay, maybe I can."

"Okay, good luck. Don't get nervous then. She's not gonna eat you....alive.*Chuckles*.Just kidding, go ahead."

Ayano is stunned by what the woman says. Her mind was blank, her ears ring like she turns deaf, gripping her knees with her hands. Her eyes not blinking and more sweat drops on her temples in nervousness. 'What if they found out that I'm actually can eat some human flesh when I'm on the monster side?'

"Ummm, excuse me?"

Ayano almost jumps in surprise that makes her thoughts snap to reality, as the girl stands in front of her. She had brown short hair and wearing a black sports bra, gray tight shorts, and red sneakers.

"Oh sorry, that I startled you without even now that you have in deep thoughts."

"Oh, that's fine. What do you want?"

"Can I ask you some questions?"

"Sure anything."

"Are you...with the bald guy who destroyed some equipment at the physical exam?"

"Huh? No... I got here without a companion. Why did you ask?"

"Oh, that's because I thought that you had a relationship with him...*nervously chuckles*."

"I have no relationship to someone here."

"Oh really? I apologize to ask those questions."

"That's nothing."

"And you know, you're so amazing at the physical exam. I'm sure you will be a professional hero."

"Thanks. Same to you."

"Good luck with our results. See ya then"
She waved at her as Ayano wave her back with a light smile.

Ayano's POV---
A few minutes ago---

"Ms.Ayano.You have an interview on the second floor in the Interview Room."  the speaker at the girls' locker room announces.

I stood up and leave the locker room. I was heading into the Interview Room and I felt nervous while took some steps on the stairs.

'I hope the interview's not about Red Scar...but what if they want to ask that during the interview? Tch. When it happens, I'm sure they'll kick me outta here in HA.'
I gulped nervously while heading to the room. I finally reach the door of the Interview Room. My hands are shaking.'Damn! *Inhales. Exhales*Calm down, Ayano. Don't think negatively. Everything's gonna be alright. I close my eyes and reach the doorknob. I open my eyes, gently twist the doorknob, and slowly opens the door.
The 3 men of the HA turn their heads at me. I just stare at them, took some steps, and close the door behind me without breaking my look at the 3 men.