Chapter Thirteen: Here We Go Again

Ayano POV:

"*Thud* Ow. *grunts* That hurts, Gramps. You're a tough old geezer." I said looking at him while my body was lying on the wooden floor.

"Surely I am. Here, I'll help you up." Bang offers me his hand to stand up. I chuckle and reach his hand as I stand on my feet.

Bang just thought me this past 3 weeks not through his martial arts style, from my fathers' style. He wanted me to remember the martial arts from my father. And also he thought me how to defend the Water Stream Smashing Fist Rock (Correct me if I'm wrong hehe) Took me 1 week to master those advanced attacks from Bang.

"Charanko, is it ready?" Bang called out. Charanko peeks in the wooden sliding door.

"It's already done, Master!" Charanko response.

"Let's now eat, Aya-chan. Follow me." Bang said.

"Uh, okay. *Sniffs* Did I smell, hot pot?"

"Wow. You already know what Charanko serves there, huh. Your nose has an amazing sense of smell." Bang chuckles. As they walked through the room where the food was served. We thanked our food as we dig in.

A few minutes ago...

"Hey, Grandpaps. I have to go now." I tell him while grabbing my backpack.

"Sure. Take care." He said while sitting into Indian sit and his eyes closed. I just look at him in curious. I shrugged and leave the dojo.

I straight to the supermarket to buy some food to eat. A few minutes ago, I leave the supermarket with a box that I carry in it until I saw Saitama and Genos are walking and handling the plastic bags that came from the supermarket.

'Why I hadn't noticed them earlier?' thought to myself. Suddenly, a man wearing a brown coat passed me from behind and I noticed that the coat is familiar.

'Don't tell me...Grandpaps!? What is he doing here? Why did he follow Saitama and Genos?' so many questions that circle in my mind. Suddenly, I saw Saitama was to chase a white thing across the street at speed, and the truck suddenly hits Saitama but it was nothing to him. His companion, Genos runs to him. And the Grandpaps just observe the scene, as he walks out and took off his coat. After that, he came back to the scene but this time, he talked to Saitama.

'Why is he talking to him? Maybe he wants him to become his disciple.' *sigh* "Good luck to you, Grandpaps. You've just lost all of your disciples except Charanko after all. That's because of your top student, Garou." I said while walking out.

I got home and arrange my groceries on the fridge and cabinets. I feed Ruki as well. I straight to my bedroom and laid my back on my bed. As I fall asleep. In the middle of sleeping, I felt someone reaching my face. But I quickly grabbed a wrist still my eyes closed and kicks a person through the wall.

"Sh*t it hurts." the person said in pain. I walked slowly to the person and grabs his hair in one hand.

'Hmm, the voice is familiar and the hair..' I slammed the person on the wall and I heard the cracks on the wall as it breaks. I throw the person again as I open my eyes. " I knew it was you again, Sonic. I thought your target is Saitama. Why me?"

He didn't respond as he throws me three shurikens but I caught it and I throw it back to him. He dodges his shurikens as he attacks me with his katana but I block it with my knife.

"That's because I want to defeat you first before Saitama. And now I trained myself in a month, I can easily defeat you!"

Sonic said while his eyes are get widened. He pushes me with his katana but I force my feet not to move backward. His face got closer to mine which made me uncomfortable. Without thinking, I bite his nose that made him scream in pain.