002 | she will always support her twin

stop waiting for your hero,
be your own

stop waiting for your hero,be your own

"YOU'RE PUSHING YOURSELF TOO HARD." Ever since the sludge monster attack, Izuku had transformed into another person. With his new trainer, he declared that he would get into UA, no matter what. Ivette and Inko were surprised and had their own doubts; nonetheless, they supported him, abiding by the training plan supplied to Izuku.

Ivette watched her brother lift weights at his desk, using his other hand to scribble notes in his book. Izuku jumped upon hearing her voice, almost dropping his dumbbell. "I-Ivette." He turned to the door, noticing her leaning against the entryway.

"Go to sleep, Izuku," she said. "You'll just wear yourself out if you continue."

"I have to keep going." Izuku looked at his hands, fingers curled around the metal. His eyes burned with an obstinate determination. "If I'm going to get into UA, I have to do all I can. To be like All Might."

"̷͍̳͂̾̆͒̀̈́̅͜͝H̵͚̳͖̳̥̪̮̻͖̞̀̌̀͗̆͠e̴̩̅̍͗̌̾̅'̵̡̢͓̪̼͙̭̮̪̅͐̂̑̏̊̋͜͝ͅs̴͕̭͖̲̿̿̈́́͊̓ ̴̳̅̓̌̓̀̅͝h̶̛̟̮̀͗͠͝ĩ̷̤̳̠͙̻͙͚̉̎̒̽̐͘͝ͅḑ̴̨̜͉͖̯̥̣͎̍i̶̛̱͉͔͉̣͉̗͇͌̇͂̓́̕͘n̷̨͎̲͈̼͔͔̲͆́̐̾́̊̊̾̒g̵̳̰̤̠̩̝̩̳̳̍̽ ̸̝̱̝̽͑̏͋̿̏́͝s̷̗͉̰̺͍̹͑̂ǫ̷̳̭̻̱́̃̓̄̄m̷̭̭̠̾̾̉̂̓͗̑͗̍͛ę̴̛̼̙͕̱̙̬͉͓̯͛̉̅́̋͜t̵̥̅͒̈͜͝ḩ̵̢̡͖̙͕̠͙̻̼͚̄̇̌͆i̶̧̲͎̼͉̘̠̱͖̳͚͒̐̌͆̔̿͘͝n̵̨̢̛͙̓̑̐̃͊̐͠͝g̵͓̯̖̲̺̦͉̘͎̱̩̿̒̽̏.̵̻̤̑̒̀"̷̢̛͎̠̯̞̇͛̕͝

Ivette watched him with narrowed eyes. Under her piercing gaze, Izuku was reminded of how daunting his twin sister could be. She had a presence that demanded attention, demanded caution, and above all, demanded respect.

"Alright," she hummed. Ivette turned on her heel, making her way back to her bedroom opposite his, opening the door and shutting it gently, mindful of their sleeping mother in the room next door.

Izuku stared at her door.

He wondered how she'd react if he told her his secret.

She's my sister. Surely I can tell her, he thought. His mind brought back the promise he made to All Might, and he shook his head. I can't. Not yet, at least.

( unfortunately, he was not aware that his sister had the power of telepathy. ivette already knew every dirty little secret )

༺═──────────────═༻

"Good luck," wished Ivette, watching Izuku tie up his shoelaces. He had come back from his training at the beach, and Ivette could proudly say that her brother was no longer a scrawny kid. Although he retained his nervous and anxious habits, Izuku looked buff and muscular a vast contrast to her lazy self.