017 | loki

take no shits, give no shits.
cause infinite damage

"MIDORIYA-SAN, DO YOU have a hero name in mind?" Midnight questioned, standing at the front of the classroom with her hands on her hips

"MIDORIYA-SAN, DO YOU have a hero name in mind?" Midnight questioned, standing at the front of the classroom with her hands on her hips. Hips that Ivette craved to run her hands along, feel the smooth curves. She reigned in her horniness. Ivette did not need another fight with Bakugo over her bisexuality. He didn't care much for her preferences; it only mattered when he could fucking feel it.

Ivette tore her gaze away from her lower body, eyes travelling upwards. She met the pro hero's gaze, shrugging. "I'll just go with my name."

Her classmates were shocked.

"Wha- why?!"

"Waste of my time," she replied.

The lump of yellow in the corner of the room awakened, wine-coloured eyes peering at the female lounging at the back, looking around with an uninterested expression.

"You have to choose one," he deadpanned.

"Fine," Ivette sighed. She pondered over various names in her head until a flash of a man kneeling on the ground flittered through her mind.

Her spine straightened immediately. Her legs clenched together.

"Loki."

Class 1-A and their teachers stared at the girl in confusion and curiosity. "Loki?"

"The Norse God of Mischief?" Yaoyorozu wondered. "Is that why?"

Ivette snorted, "No. Cause he looks hot in the movies."

Bakugo's eyebrows twitched in irritation. He turned in his seat, fingers digging into the back of his chair. Ivette could feel his emotions through their bond, and her lips quirked upwards, eyes gleaming vexatiously under the artificial lights installed in the ceiling.

"Loki doesn't sound too bad," Midnight hummed, tapping her chin. "Mind Hero: Loki."

"Mind?" Ivette asked, her face scrunching up. "Why mind?"

"Your powers are predominantly telepathy and telekinesis," her teacher explained. She tapped the side of her head. "That's to do with your mind."

"But it sounds weird." Ivette exhaled deeply, stretching her arms out in front of her. "Well, whatever. It will do."

Midnight clapped her hands. "Splendid. That means we're all done!" She looked over to her colleague. "Care to take over, Aizawa?" The said male physically deflated, hoping to get some more rest in. He unzipped the sleeping bag and left it hanging halfway off his body, shuffling over to stand behind the large wooden box that all classes had. Ivette had no idea what they were called, nor did she care enough to find out.

"Now that everyone's decided on their hero names," he started, grabbing the large list of papers in his hand, "we'll go back to talking about the internships. They will last for a week. As for where you'll have them, those who had offers from pros will be given your own lists, so you can choose from those yourself. Those who didn't have offers will choose from among forty agencies around the country..."