003 | i'm home alone. come over.

if the whole world was watching,
i'd still dance with you

if the whole world was watching,i'd still dance with you

THIS WEEK OF SCHOOL was by far Ivette's favourite. Everything was as it should be—normal. They had classes in the morning, trained in the afternoon and relaxed in the evening. With the upcoming summer camp, Class 1-A orchestrated a group outing on Sunday to the mall (to shop for the things they'd need). However, today was Saturday, and the four soulmates found themselves at the lovely home of Kirishima Eijiro.

"Nice place you've got here," Ivette complimented as she stepped inside, Todoroki and Bakugo following behind her.

"Thanks!" Kirishima beamed, holding the door open. "And thanks for coming by, too. Ma and Mom aren't here—they're both going away on this business trip, I think—so we have the whole house to ourselves!"

Ivette wiggled her brows. "Are you saying what I think you're saying, Ei-ji-ro?"

Kirishima's face lit up, coloured a beautiful crimson scarlet. He fumbled around, shaking his head comically. "No! Nothing like that!"

"You sure?" Ivette pressed, moving to lean onto him, her fingers trailing his bare arm. Kirishima was wearing a graphic shirt and a pair of shorts, and she could see his muscles flexing as he tried not to shiver. Her eyes peered up at him, eyelashes highlighting her emerald green irises. "I wouldn't mind."

"Ivette, please," he whined, hiding his face. Her lips pouted slightly, but she didn't press further. She didn't have the heart to, anyway. Kirishima looked away from her, his hands moving through the air aimlessly.

"Get your mind out of the gutter, shitty greenie." Bakugo whacked the back of her head, and she yelped, ducking forward. She grabbed her head, rubbing the area he had just hit. "We're doing homework first."

"Booooring," Ivette called as they all removed their shoes and wore the slippers that Kirishima handed them. They were in the entryway, sitting on the step to tug off their shoelaces and whatnot. "It's the weekend, Suki! Why do we have to work?" Ivette nudged Bakugo with her feet, motioning for him to do hers. She quirked a smile when Bakugo huffed but reached for them.

"Because you're going to the mall tomorrow," he said, slipping her shoes off her feet, "and that's more than enough rest time."

"Spoilsport!"

Kirishima laughed. "Come on. Let me show you around." He entangled his fingers with Todoroki's, pulling the boy along. He looked around curiously, taking everything in. The house, the interior, its decorations. Shoto noticed how it was warm—and that feeling made him feel snug and relaxed. It reminded the scarred boy of home (not his home, but the homes he had read in children's books or seen on television). There were framed pictures scattered around, hanging on the walls, sitting on the shelves. Todoroki wondered, if his parents had been the least bit decent, would he have a home like this?