022 | as a family

oh, but that's the irony.
broken people are not fragile.

IT WAS TIME FOR THEIR FINAL EXAM

IT WAS TIME FOR THEIR FINAL EXAM. Tell me why Ivette Midoriya was to fight one of the strongest ranked heroes in Japan? Here they were, Class 1-A, expecting to fight robots and shit. Only to find out they would be fighting against their teachers.

Now, compared to the others.

Ivette was not scared.

No, no.

Not Ivette.

She was so fucking tired, and she was not in the mood for some hero hypocrisy. Fighting her soulmate's father? Whilst he did deserve every single punch, Ivette just wanted to go home and sleepif it would ever bless her with its serene, tranquil presence.

Lately, Ivette had been dreaming of deadly massacres. A garden of black and red agonies. Enveloping her whole, never stopping, Ivette wasn't sure what was real and what was not. The lines between reality and make-believe were blurred. And the bags under her eyes grew with every waking moment. Her body sagged, muscles tense with sleep deprivation. In order to stop the nightmares, Ivette simply stopped sleeping. An easy solution. A tiring one, too. Unhealthy. Unwise. Did she care?

No.

"Ivette," Yaoyorozu called. "It's your turn." She placed a gentle hand on the green-haired girl's shoulder, a worried look donning her delectable feature. "Please be careful."

"I'll be fine," Ivette mumbled, brushing off the caring act. She stood from the ground, uncaring towards the concerned gazes sent her way. Todoroki tried to walk up to her, but one glance told him to stay put.

And, without further ado, Ivette entered the arena.

She stood face to face with Endeavor, their arms folded, faces blank, eyes unforgiving. Emerald green blinked up. Sharp turquoise eyes stared down. And a tense aura wrapped around their bodies, blanketing their shouldersto the extent that those watching couldn't help but shiver from the cold.

"Do you think this was a good idea?" Aizawa asked Nezu, the little rat sitting on his shoulders, cuddled into the tape around his upper body. He stood with the other teachers, ready to watch the exam commence. For some reason, something didn't feel right. Staring at the two, neither held a teacher-student presence. They looked ready to fight, more so his student than the pro hero.

"I think so," Nezu replied, humming intuitively. "We'll finally get to see the extent of Midoriya-san's powers. If anyone can keep up to her, it's bound to be Endeavor-san."

Oh, darling. Sir puss and boots.

You're getting it all mixed up.

Ivette versus Endeavor?

There was only one outcome. And it was set in fate's fateful, everlasting stone.

"̸̧͎̰͙͔̖̖͖̟͈͠L̸̡͇̝̖͚̯̘̹̩̳̽̀͆͒͑͋̈͝͝ē̴̹̈́ţ̸̨̨̘̠̲͇̩͇̞͙̀̊'̵̦͐̀̅͌̅̾͘͠s̸̤̀͂͗ ̵̱̜̤̮͙̼̰̲̄̀̒̚k̵̡͋̀̍͛̐̓į̵̠̺̭̤̰̫̞́̏̎͒͐̾̊͛̅̚͝ͅļ̵̪̼͌͘͘l̷̘̲͍͑̂̕ ̶̫̹͖̘̱͔͇̍̇̇h̵̡̖̆͗͝i̶̺̪̠̳̘͇̩͖͂̓̓́͗͊͊͜͝m̶̡̞͚͖̭̳̲͚͉̲̋͛̀̂̒̍̒̏,̸͚͚̝͚̇́̆̃͜͠"̸̛̠̝̝̫̥̆͊͒̍͋͠͝͠  hissed Bruno. "̶̣̲̐̊͌̑̿̅E̶̢̛̞̮͔̞͊͌̾̂͛̅̈́̇̑͠ͅn̸̢̰̪̞̬̟̲̟͎̠̭͋̇͌̑̉̑̕̚ǎ̸͍͙͕͓͝ç̴̣̹͌͗̓͐͒͂t̶̤̫̤̘̻̤̿́͘͜ ̶̥͙̝͈̼̞͒̓͋́͊̀̉̔͐͘y̸̨̭͙̭̪̩̘͍͕̣̞͛̅̑̐̓͊̈́͋́͝o̵̡͖̱̣͛̊͆͛̽̍̔̊͋̈́̂u̶̺̭̜̯̯̰̭̠͚̬̬͐̈r̸̮̥̞͔͕̲̮̈́͑̈́ͅ ̸͓̝̜̍̎̓̉l̸̘̫̰̯̬̦̾̔̚͝͠o̶̻̪͆̓̍̓̏̄́̉͘̕͝n̷̨̹̺͇̺̲̲̹̎̀̏̂͆̕̕ͅg̴̨̞͉͙̻̱̼̗̍̾̀̆͠ͅ-̴̤̤͆̉a̸̜͕̼̅͊͐͝͝w̷̠̳̯̗̯͗͊̒͌͛̚͘͝a̸̢̜͎͉̞̙̲̹̫̅͌͑̀͊̃̃͘͜͜į̷̭̰͈̱̖̞̒͂́̇̃̆͐̕̚t̶̛̟̯͇͆̌̾͆͂̈e̴̦̱̗̬̮͔̭̣͔̬͐͒̐̊̑̈́̄̋̂͌d̸̪̋͑̏̈́́ͅ ̶̨̤̥͈̟̯̂̽͆̍͋̚͜r̴̯̦̺̩̝̭̰̜̆͐͋̈́̉̾̀̋ͅͅę̷̫̰̼̭̩̣͎́̅͗̓͂̒͝͠ͅv̴̺̯̹̱̝̘͐̏͌̉̃̃̈́̅͝͝ͅẹ̶͈̖̞͉̗̝̠͙͗̿̋n̸̪̮̣͚̞̩͇̂̓ḡ̶̤̂̋̈͛̄̚ě̴̗͖̖͔̫̞̺͕̤͑́͐̋̕͜.̴͇̲͆͋́͒̉̎"̵̠̺̮̖̼̓́̑̈́̿͆̌̐͜͠