Most Beautiful Girl (Yuna)

(A/N): Hey Blossoms! One particular part in this one shot is based on that one movie scene (I forgot the title) that I have watched a few years prior. 

I'm sure some of you would remember what scene I'm talking about when you have finished reading. Hehehe

.....

Requested by hyewoncutie

Here's your order, my Blossom! Yuna x Reader one shot, fresh from the grill.

Fluff

BxG

~~~~~

(Y/N) pov

Classes were finally finished and I'm currently waiting for my childhood best friend, Yuna noona. She's a year older than me, but I have the biggest crush on her since we were kids. She always looked pretty with her big eyes and contagious gummy smile that can light up even your darkest days.

"(Y/N)-ie~ Sorry to keep you waiting!" She ran towards me with her usual gummy smile. I can't help but smile widely at her as I waved.

"It's okay, noona. I just got here actually." I told her trying to make her relax a little. But she pouted and suddenly clung into my arm, making me blush a little and look away from the sudden skinship.

"Noooo! Someone like you shouldn't be kept waiting." She whined and complained as I just smiled shyly at her sweet, considerate actions towards me. She's always so kind, that's also one of the things I like, no, love about her.

"It's really okay, noona, but thanks for being considerate." I said as she smiled and clung to my arm more.

"Let's head home (Y/N)-ie~, It's getting late." She said as I obeyed and then we started walking home.

*Time Skip*

Saturday Morning

I woke up to something ringing, but the ringtone wasn't the ringtone I set my alarm to. I got up and checked why my phone was ringing and I quickly shook myself awake when I saw that the one calling was my biggest crush, Yuna noona.

I didn't know why she was calling but I quickly answered anyway since it was her.

"Hello?"

"(Y/N)! Goodmorning! Did I wake you up? Sorry~ hihihi"

"It's fine, noona. Why'd you call? Do you need help with something?"

"Oh! I was going to ask you if you're free today? I wanna see you~"

You were a bit shocked about what she said but decided to just play it cool and act normal.

"Uhhh.... Yeah, I'm free today, noona. *chuckle*"

"Great! *giggle*"

You were very much awake at this point. You decided to tease her a little while you're at it.

"Why so sudden though, noona? Do you miss me that much already?"

Yuna pov

"Why so sudden though, noona? Do you miss me that much already?" My face turned red from what (Y/N) said as I struggled to find the right words to say back. I mean... he's not wrong though.

"P-pabo! ... Of course I do... Why? Do you not miss me??" I quickly tried to turn the tables as I heard him gasp a little on the other end, making me smirk.