Regret (Minji)

(A/N): Just wanna write a quick one before I forget this idea lmaooo!

To all my Fem! Readers, this one's for you!

_________________

Angst

GxG

!!TRIGGER WARNING!!

!!!Mention/s of suicide!!!

~~~~~~
Y/N POV

I'm officially the worst human to ever walk this earth.

I just can't get anything right. People have tried to help me, but to no avail, especially when my girlfriend decided that she had given up on me and left me.

I can't blame her though.

Throughout our four-year relationship, she had shown me nothing but kindness and compassion, but I was an ungrateful piece of shit.

I was toxic.

I pushed her away during my dark times, put a lot of unnecessary weight on her shoulders for her to carry, and I did nothing but stack that burden more and more as our relationship went on.

Despite that, however, she chose to stay with me. She did all she could to help me with my issues, enduring all the pain I had inflicted throughout those four years...

Until one day... enough was enough.

_______________________

"I know you're cheating on me, you bitch! You can't seem to get away from him, huh?!"

"You're being unreasonable, Y/N! She's just my underclassman who I happened to bump into! Nothing more!"

"Lies! I know there's more to it! Admit it, Minji!"

"There's nothing to admit, Y/N! What you're speculating isn't real in the slightest! You have to believe me! Please!"

"NO! You're nothing but a lying, cheating bastard!"

I grabbed our water pitcher and threw it in her direction. Despite it being plastic, the impact it had when hitting the wall caused it to burst, sending small shards flying and ending up hitting Minji completely.

"Ow!" she winced in pain, holding the side of her face.

My anger immediately subsided, seeing Minji was in serious pain. I ran to her to inspect her face... She had been cut by one of the plastic shards and it's bleeding heavily. I attempted to wipe the blood off her face but she harshly smacked my hands away.

"I'M SICK OF THIS! I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE!" she exploded, releasing all her pent up emotions to me.

"I'VE BEEN NOTHING BUT KIND AND LOVING TO YOU! I DID ALL I COULD TO PROVE TO YOU THAT I'M WILLING TO BE WITH YOU! I DID MY BEST TO SUPPORT YOU! TO SHOW YOU THAT YOU'RE LOVED! THAT YOU'RE NOT ALONE! BUT WHAT DO I GET IN RETURN? NOTHING! I'VE RECEIVED NOTHING BUT HARSH WORDS CAUSED BY YOUR UNGRATEFULNESS! I WASTED FOUR YEARS OF MY LIFE TO AN UNGRATEFUL FUCK THAT YOU ARE, Y/N! I AM DONE WITH YOU!"

She stood up, swiftly washing the blood off in the sink and went up to our shared room as I followed suite like a lost puppy. She took out her suitcase and dumped all her clothes and things inside.

"Wait, baby, let's talk about thi-"

"There's nothing to talk about, Y/N," her tone was cold, a huge contrast to the usual warm tone she gave me. "I told you, I'm done."