Jealous (Chaeryeong)

(A/N): Blossoms, How you guys doing! Hope you guys are doing a-okay!

This one shot theme has been in my mind for a while now and I finally decided to take some action by writing it out. Now it's been finished, I would like to thank my friends, Mariam, and a few of our friends for helping me by giving ideas and arranging the story line. Thank you guys! Labyu ol <3

The Kriesha in here would be none other than the one and only, Kriesha Chu!

Make sure to grab some snacks and drinks, as well a blanket for you to wrap around yourself to keep you warm in these cold days.

And with that being said, let's read 'Jealous'! 

_____

Fluffy~

BxG

~~~~~

3rd person pov

On one fine day, Chaeryeong and (Y/N) are peacefully packing their stuff and are ready to go home when suddenly....

.

.

.

"(Y/N)! Pwede mo ba akong samahan sa classroom namin? ((Y/N)! Can you accompany me to our classroom?)" Kriesha said something to (Y/N) in their native language.

'Ugh, I hate it when this happens' a certain girl thought to herself. She always feels left out when they speak Tagalog or whatever you call it.

"Sige ate, Sabihan ko lang si Chaeryeong (Alright noona, I'll let Chaeryeong know first)" (Y/N) answered back, making Chaeryeong look at him due to him saying her name.

"Chaery~ I'll accompany Kriesha noona to their classroom for a bit. I'll be back, okay?" He informed Chaeryeong in Korean as the girl couldn't do anything but nod and agree with him. After all, it wasn't her place to not let him go with Kriesha even though she always felt jealous whenever they were together.

"Tara (Let's go)" (Y/N) told Kriesha as they walked side by side to Kriesha's classroom.

Chaeryeong sighed as she pondered about something. She always thought if (Y/N) was truthfully translating their language and there isn't something between the two Filipinos.

'Wait... why does she need (Y/N), of all people, to accompany her...'

Thoughts clouded her mind as she can't help but feel jealous and doubt that (Y/N) was translating truthfully, making her stressed out as she decided to follow the two to the classroom.

She saw the two walk inside the room as she sneakily followed suit and tried to eavesdrop on their conversation. Unfortunately, she couldn't understand anything since they are speaking in their native language again. She decided to peek her head through the window as her heart dropped on what she just saw.

She saw (Y/N) holding a box of chocolates that's shaped like a heart and gave it to Kriesha, who was smiling widely at (Y/N). She froze in her place as she stared at the two, not knowing that they already had noticed her. As soon as she snapped back to reality, she hid and walked away from the scene, trying her best not to cry.

'I knew it... I was too late'

(Y/N) pov

*what actually happened*