WISE 0855 (Yeji)

(A/N): Yes, I'm still here. Alive and breathing.

I don't have much to say to you, Blossoms other than... I'm planning on publishing 2 new books, and also working on new updates for Whatever It Takes!! I don't know when I'll publish (and update) the books and what book would I publish first, but I hope you guys would look forward to it! 

Okay, enough of me talking cuz' i know y'all sick of my long and lame intros.

Let's dive in! WOOP WOOP!

________________

Requested by: Oxyload

Fluff.....?

BxG

~~~~~

Yeji POV

*KRIIIIIIIIING*

"Well that's all for today, class. You may now leave." Our professor, Mr. Lee Donghae said, fixing and collecting his things before leaving the classroom. My classmates started to follow suit as they all packed their things and went straight for the door.

"Yeji~ let's go home together!" I looked to my right to see my friends waiting for me by the door as I gave them an apologetic smile.

"Sorry girls, but we have to do something important for the Student Council." I reasoned as they reassured me by hugging me and patting my back which made me smile.

"It's okay~ We understand. Be careful on your way home later, okay?" Yuna said while back hugging me.

"Of course." I giggled as they all waved me goodbye and left.

After I saw them walk out of the school building, I immediately went for my chair to pack my own stuff up and head to the Student Council office.

I jogged out of the classroom as soon as I packed my stuff and went straight for the office.

It only took me a few seconds to reach the office as I catched my breath for a while before opening the door, revealing the members of the Student Council, doing all sorts of stuff.

"Oh, Prez! Just in time." The vice-president, Wonyoung, excitedly said as soon as she saw me walk in, making me smile.

"I'm glad I am, Wony." I giggled.

"So, is everybody here already? I asked as we did a head count and surely, everybody is here.

"Good! Okay, so here's what we're gonna do." I started as they all listened attentively.

____________

After at least an hour of talking and taking care of Student Council things, we finally finished everything that was assigned to us, meaning we can have the whole week off.

I checked my phone to see the time and it was already 4:40, the school is still open until 5:30.

"Ah~ I'm beat, and it's already 5 pm. I gotta go before my mom whoops me. Bye guys." Beomgyu said before packing up his stuff and walked out the room while waving at us.

"I think I need to go too, since we're already finished with everything that was given to us."

"Me too."

"Mee three."

And soon, the members of the Student Council went home one by one, leaving mer and Wonyoung to double-check everything on the table just in case we missed out on something.