Vexatus II: Alternate Version (Yuna)

(A/N): Okay, as the title suggests, this is an alternate version of Vexatus, where we see another possible route on how it could've gone down.

This takes place after Yuna's outrage but here, (Y/N) won't be committing... that.

Also, I would be re-using some parts from the original part II of Vexatus. I hope you don't mind. :>

Make sure to grab a snack, set aside the tissue because you won't need it, and get comfy on your couch or bed or wherever you are reading this right now.

And there's no more genre bait, I promise :)

____________________

Angst, Drama, Fluff (for real this time)

BxG

Warning:!!A lot of swearing!!

~~~~~

Yuna POV

He turned around and started to walk away as I sighed heavily.

I felt relieved because I got my point through, but at the same time, I felt sorry for lashing out at him like that.

I pinched my forehead before I took the steps home.

____________________

'Was I too harsh? Did I take it too far?' I plopped on my bed, not even bothering to change into comfier clothes.

The things I told him then started to ring in my head over and over again like a siren.

"You can't even do one thing to actually make me happy anymore. But there's one thing you could do, (Y/N). Disappear from my life... I'd cry tears of happiness if you do."

'No shit, Yuna. Anyone would get hurt if someone said that to them.' I groaned and buried my head on my pillow. Now I feel like a horrible person.

Soon, nighttime came. I just finished dinner, kissed my parents good night, and was now getting ready for bed.

'I should apologize to him tomorrow.' I thought before enveloping myself under my blanket and drifting off to sleep.

____________________

*ring* *ring*

"Hng...." I was awakened by the sound of my alarm clock. When I looked around the room, I noticed that everything had returned to normal. I shook and stretched my body awake before getting ready for school.

My mind was filled with determination to apologize to (Y/N) and make up for my mistakes.

"Honey, don't forget your lunchbox!" My mom yelled from the kitchen just as I was about to leave the house.

"Oh, right!" I ran back inside to get my lunchbox. "Thanks, mom!" I kissed her on the cheek before finally heading out.

'I hope I run into him today.' I thought while walking to school. Before the incident, (Y/N) would always pop out of nowhere and walk beside me until we reached our school.

But today, I am here at the entrance, and (Y/N) is nowhere to be seen.

'Stupid Yuna. You yelled harsh things at him yesterday. It's only natural if he doesn't want to walk with you anymore.' I slapped my forehead hard, attracting the attention of some of the students. I ignored their stares and continued walking to class.