20. New Year's Eve - BRADGA

Hello, everyone!

So, this was a request made by rogerreese where Gaga is shy about getting head. 

I wanted to write a story about their Christmas or New Year's Eve, so I decided to mix it with the request.

I hope you all enjoy it.

I am all alone. Come over. Let's grab something to eat, see the fireworks and watch a movie. S

I never had ulterior reasons when I invited Bradley over to my place that night. I also don't think he had when he agreed to visit me. Well, maybe we both had.

I was in New York, and my parents spent Christmas with me in my apartment. Even though I wanted to invite a few friends to stay with us, we decided it was better to be just family. After all, my parents were most at risk in this pandemic.

I argued with my dad. We were both a bit drunk, and a stupid reason led us to that. That's how I decided to spent New Year's Eve alone. I didn't know a simple text wishing Merry Christmas to a friend would change things.

I used to text my contact list the same message every Christmas since I had no patience to text everyone. I obviously had Bradley's number, and I sent it to him as well.

Bradley texted me back, wishing me the same and asking how I was doing.

I found out Bradley would be spending Christmas with his daughter and a few relatives. But he didn't have company on New Year's Eve since it was Irina's turn to have Lea, and his mother would be traveling.

I will be alone as well since I argued with my dad. If you don't find anyone until New Year's Eve, you have a place to stay. S

I thought Bradley would forget about that invitation. But he actually texted me a few days later to ask if I had plans.

Hey, Stef! What are the plans for tonight? I came to New York. Maybe, we could hang. B

I am all alone. Come over. Let's grab something to eat, see the fireworks and watch a movie. S

Bradley agreed with my idea and told me he would bring the pizzas. He arrived around 8pm at my place, carrying three pizzas. I laughed at him. That was way too much for us, but at least I would have breakfast the next day... and lunch.

"Hey, B!" I frowned after kissing his cheek. "Did you invite anyone else?" I laughed, pointing at the pizzas with my chin.

"I was not sure what flavor you like, so I brought a few," he smirked as he got inside. "Do you want to eat now or wait?"

"Hell, no! Let's eat now. I am starving," I said as I made him follow me into the kitchen.

Bradley and I developed a nice friendship after the movie. Not that we were always seeing each other, but we used to text quite often. And he was a good friend. I knew I could tell Bradley my concerns, my problems, or share the good news. He would always have the right advice, the right words.