4. A bag of toys - BRADGA

So, yesterday my reader gagaxbradley suggested me a few one shots, since I was having a creative block

And I'd like to thank this amazing writer and reader for her thoughts on my one shots. I got inspired and I am already writing more. So here we go:

Bradley's POV

I practically bounded up to her front steps. Sunday afternoon was always play-time, and the bag of toys in my hand was going to make today extra fun.

My short bleached-hair slut met me at the bedroom door, wearing one of her white blouses and jean shorts. On our Friday nights, I liked her to meet me pantiless, but she still never greeted me totally naked. She was a little embarrassed about her figure, no matter how many times I told I adored her body.

But her best part was the hot, wet part between her legs, and that was going to be my playground tonight.

I kissed her casually on the cheek, and she looked at the bright purple carry bag.

"Is that dinner?" she asked. "I thought it was my turn." We were always usually too tired to cook, so we traded off buying take-out on our nights together.

I shook my head, and the rattled the bag, keeping it out of her sight. "No, but I hope you're going to like what's inside." I dropped it behind me and turned her around by the shoulders. I was eager to get started.

"Close your eyes," I said. I removed the belt of the shorts, unzipped it, and stretched out the waistband, letting them drop to the ground.

She was wearing white high-cut panties that displayed her cheeks.

"Nice," I approved and reached into the bag. Pulling one hand behind her back, I snapped a handcuff around her wrist, then linked up the other wrist. She jiggled her hands, but the cuffs lined with pink fuzz, so I knew they would not hurt. I whispered in her ear, "I'm going to tie you down and do rude things to you."

"Sounds like fun," she said softly. She was always a game, this woman.

I pulled her panties down and helped her kick her legs free. Picking up the toy bag, I pulled her backward toward the bedroom by the soft chain of the cuffs. I shoved her into the middle of the bed, and she splayed her legs out willingly.

"We are not quite ready yet," I grinned and grabbed her right foot. I pulled the black restraints out of the bag and wrapped a leather cuff around her ankle, closing it tight with the Velcro strap. I fastened the other cuff to the leg of the bed frame, and her leg drawn down.

Lifting her foot, I checked the tension of the bungee cord between the two cuffs. The guy at the adult store was right; those were pretty versatile things. I'd been concerned she was too skinny and too small for the standard chains and cuffs. I cuffed her other leg to the other post, and there she was, stretched out as wide as she could go.