9. Morning - BRADGA

Hello, guys!

Thank you everyone for the votes, comments and views. Here's another shot. Hope you enjoy!

-----

Bradley's POV

Bradley's POV

I woke up, turned slightly, and there she was, sleeping.

She was facing me, her head was resting on its side on the pillow. Her pink hair was framing her face, highlighting her eyebrows. I gazed at her manicured eyelashes, then planted a gentle kiss on her eyelids.

She stirred, her eyes struggled to open, and she remembered where she was. A small smile flashed across her lips. She lifted an arm and placed it on my chest. As the bedsheet shifted to accommodate the movement, I glimpsed a breast, rounded, the nipple prominent. Beautiful.

Her eyes closed again, and she wriggled in closer to me, her arm went from my chest around to my back. She brushed my nipple as she moved, lingering long enough for me to understand she was awake, receptive, willing.

I felt her breasts on my chest. I felt the full feminine roundness of them, not so much a barrier between us as a comforting wall of flesh.

She was hugging me, our faces close, our lips touching but not moving. I lightly touched her bottom lip with mine and rubbed her nose with mine. Her eyes opened, and she looked at me. She winked. I melted.

I arched my lower body into hers, and my dick nestled into the area around her pussy. I could feel the strip of hair she maintains after waxing. She was warm, and I hugged her tight. Her arm began to caress my back, her fingertips occasionally dancing on my skin, alternating with her palm rubbing firmly on my shoulder blades.

My left arm moved around to clasp her lower back. I had been there many times, but I still marvel at the shape of her torso. The smoothness of her skin, the attractiveness of her form. I caressed her back, pulled her to me, my dick now squashed against her pubic region. I felt myself getting hard.

My hand clasped her bottom. Her ass is rounded, and I ran my hand all over it. Squeezing down, across, down again to the top of her legs.

Those legs! She is so short, slender, but also fleshy. As I stroked her thighs, she lifted one leg and moved it over mine. My hand was caressing her butt. I ran a finger down between her cheek and reached under to touch her cunt as she released a little sigh in my ear, then nibbled the lobe, and blew air into the ear.

We are motionless, enveloped in mutual warmth. My fingers rested on the pussy lips, unmoving. Stefani's gentle breathing is the only audible sound in my ear.

"Hello," I said.

"Mmmm," she smiled back as her hand caressed my back and moved to my ass. She firmly grasped one cheek. I clenched it, and she giggled. Her fingers are long and slender, gliding across my skin, caressing, squeezing, the nails occasionally scratching lightly. She knows the effect this has on me. My cock hardened further and pushed against her. My hand remained on her pussy, not moving, just resting on her lips. I sensed one growing dampness.