17. Alone in my room - BRADGA

Hello, everyone!

This is was a request made by serenahover. It's and AU shot. Stefani is a virgin and loses her virginity to Bradley.

Hope you enjoy!

We were upstairs in my room, and I was admiring the trees outside my window when our conversation subsided

We were upstairs in my room, and I was admiring the trees outside my window when our conversation subsided. Bradley looked at me with his flat brown eyes and short, oil black hair.

He wore glasses, but you really didn't notice them unless you looked hard enough at him. I usually felt like a midget standing 5'1" beside his 6'1". Even though we were both 19, I was sure that I wouldn't be growing anymore, while he just kept getting taller. Lucky.

We were sitting on my bed next to each other, and I hadn't noticed him leaning towards me as I was contemplating how humid it must be outside. He moved my bangs behind my ear, or at least he tried to; they were recently cut and had a bad habit of not complying. He tried again, and they stayed behind my ear for a minute. Then swooped back in front of my face, so he turned my head so that he could see my face more clearly.

I looked at him and thought that he was leaning in for a kiss, which he was... at first. I closed my eyes, and I could smell his body soap, so fresh, with that dulled outdoorsy smell that still managed to be very masculine. I felt his lips, but they just pushed against mine for a minute before trying to pull my bottom lip into his mouth. His mouth doesn't have much of a taste, which is neither good nor bad, but neutral. He slid his tongue into my mouth, and I could feel him poking my tongue, then he pulled my face hard against his and tilted his head to push his tongue deep into my mouth.

I was focused on his kiss and his hand that held my head, so I jumped when his slightly cold fingers pulled against my jeans. I heard a rough exhale from his nose; he was obviously laughing. I opened my eyes, and he pulled me down beside him on the bed and then kissed my forehead once before looking down at my zipper. He lifted the lip of my jeans slightly and peeked down, then slid one hand slowly down, searching, and then slid under my underwear. His hand roved and found the opening to my vagina. He pulled his hand back as far as my jeans would let him, and then suddenly, I inhaled deeply as his finger slid inside me. "Do you like that?" he whispered into my ear and then kissed my lips, slowly so that he could concentrate on the rest of me.

"Yes." I gasped.

"Good." and his finger moved fast, then it was suddenly thicker. He must have added a second finger. I moaned when he curled them up when he pulled back. "I love it when you moan like that," he leaned in, and I wrapped my arms around his back and then parted his lips and tried to rub the roof of his mouth with my tongue.

He shifted his weight and laid on top of me, gently supporting his weight on his free arm. He must be thinking he would crush me with his weight. I seriously doubted that it would feel any good to have him pressing down on me. All pleasure stopped as he pulled back and pulled his jeans off, laying next to me in his forest green boxers.