3. Back door - BRADGA

Bradley knew better than to look at the messages Stefani had sent him while he was at an important meeting

Bradley knew better than to look at the messages Stefani had sent him while he was at an important meeting. He even waited until he got home, despite his anticipation growing throughout the day.

"Tonight is the night."

As soon as he was home, he opened the conversation and groaned.

She had sent two pictures. One was of her on her back. The second showed her with a dildo buried to the hilt in her back door.

"Just warming up" The final message read.

He was hard as a rock all the way through his shower. The plan was the same as the previous couple of weeks – go out jogging for a few minutes. After that was when Stefani was supposed to meet him back at his place.

Still hard and aching, he knew there was no way he was going to be able to run. He sent a message to Stefani. "Why don't you come ahead over?"

Her reply arrived fast. "Hoped you would say that. On my way."

Though Stefani's apartment in New York was only a few minutes away, it seemed to take her forever to arrive. She was grinning when he opened the door, and he saw a yellow bow in her hair, though it was a barrette rather than a ribbon, like a day before.

Stefani grabbed a handful of his cock as she stepped inside and let out a sensual growl. She grabbed a bottle of lube out of her purse, gave it a playful shake, and then nodded toward his bedroom.

He was a little embarrassed that he hadn't even thought of it.

If she hadn't brought lube with her, he would have needed to go out and buy it.

He followed her to the bedroom, where she sat the bottle of lube on the nightstand. Then she hung her purse from the drawer handle, turned toward him, bit her bottom lip, and slowly crossed the floor. While there was arousal in her eyes, there was something else as well, something softer. When she reached him, she slid one hand around his waist, to his back, and looked up at him.

Stefani's lips parted slightly. She edged a little closer, and her eyes drifted closed. Caught up in the unexpected feelings, Bradley kissed her. She let out a quiet whimper and reached up to cup his cheek with her other hand. He slid one hand behind her head and the other behind her back. He could feel her shiver as their lips met in soft, caressing pecks.

"That was nice," she said when they simultaneously leaned out of the kiss.

"Yeah," He agreed.

The hand behind his back quickly moved to the front and settled between his legs.

"Now I want to try something else," After a squeeze of his erection, she took a step back, grabbed the tail of her shirt, and pulled it up. He quickly followed suit. His cock throbbed as his shirt cleared his eyes, letting him see her braless breasts. She was able to drop her shorts and kick them off far more quickly than he could stomp on the heels of his shoes to remove them.