13. After all the mess - BRADGA

Sequel of the one-shot "Oops, sir"

It got bigger than I wanted, so I am sorry in advance if there's any mistake. Enjoy!

-----

After cleaning the mess they left in the living room, Bradley headed to his bedroom to find Stefani in the bed. She was gloriously nude, wearing nothing but a sexy smile. He had seen her this way a few times, and he never got tired of the sight.

Bradley stood in the doorway to watch her for a moment, thinking that he wanted that to be different from earlier. He wanted it to be hard, but still romantic.

He promptly removed his clothes and joined her, lying next to her as she rolled over and stretched out on her belly, her dirty blonde hair tumbled around her shoulders.

He ran his hands down her back, sliding them along her spine to the swell of her ass. Bradley caressed each cheek, savoring their firm smoothness. He pressed his growing erection against her hip as he moved in closer to kiss her neck.

"Mmmm..." she moaned softly as his lips brushed the sensitive area behind her ear. Bradley knew she loved that. He nibbled her earlobe and then bit her lightly on the nape of her neck.

She let out a barely audible moan as she bent her neck and pulled her hair aside to give him better access. His hand continued stroking and squeezing her ass cheeks as he kissed the silky smooth flesh, adding gentle bites to her neck and shoulder.

Then, Bradley moved his mouth down her back, kissing and licking his way along until he came to the small of her back and gently nuzzled the fine blonde hairs there with his cheek.

Slowly, teasingly, he moved lower to the cleft of her ass and ran his tongue lightly along with it.

"Ooo!" she cried and gave her hips a little shake. Bradley smiled at her reaction, and then bit her gently on the ass, causing her to giggle.

Bradley crawled over her, and she spread her legs apart as he settled himself between them with his face over her luscious rump. He continued to kiss and bite at her ass, eliciting little moans of pleasure from her as he worshipped her gorgeous posterior with his hands and mouth.

"That feels so nice," Stefani sighed contentedly. He moved his face lower, sliding down the division between the two perfect orbs. He gently nibbled at the firm flesh, savoring her warmth, and getting closer to her pussy.

Stefani lifted her hips to give him better access to her neatly trimmed twat. Bradley ran his knuckles lightly over her soft mound as he slipped his thumb just slightly between her lips. He parted them to feel the edge of the wetness within as he slid his thumb towards her clit.

He stroked it gently, causing her to let out a soft whimper. Her shoulders coming up off the bed as she hung her head down and moved her hips back, trying to push her pussy against his hand, wanting firmer contact.