10. Bath time - BRADGA

Hey, guys!

So... My boss sent me home in March because of the pandemic, so I had plenty of time to update my stories (not in the way I wanted, but I tried). I am back to work now. I'll do my best to update all my stories, but I ask for patience if I stay some time without posting. I am really overcharged at work and when I get home all I can do is taking a shower and rest. Anyway, I hope you enjoy one shot. I found it pretty cute.

-----

Stefani came home from work, exhausted, dirty, and mad

Stefani came home from work, exhausted, dirty, and mad. It had been a rough night, and all she wanted to do was take a bath, drink a beer while in the tub, go to bed and sleep this terrible night away. Stefani slung her backpack across her shoulders and left the studio, closing the doors on the way out. She hopped into her car, turned on some tunes, and left the parking lot, smiling as she thought about her bath.

Stefani drove carefully. She was tired and didn't want or need an accident right now. She saw the lights of her house blazing as she crested a small hill and sighed with relief. Bradley was still up. She'd have someone to talk to about her horrible night then.

They hadn't seen each other long, but he had already taken to spending a lot of time at her place. She certainly didn't mind. He was articulate, funny, smart, and such a good snuggler. She pulled into the driveway, shut off the car, grabbed her backpack, and ran up the steps to the house. He had left the door unlocked for her. She toed off her heels, threw the bag onto a chair, and padded through the house.

Half a dozen candles were lit in the living room, and a glass of wine was waiting on the table. Stefani picked up the glass and sipped it, looking around. She saw more candlelight flickering in the hallway and walked out to find more candles. There was also the soft glow of candlelight gleaming from the bathroom. She walked to the bathroom and pushed the door open.

Bradley was sitting on a chair next to the tub. The tub was full of warm soapy water, and the scent of oranges filled the air.

"B, what a surprise, and how wonderfully sweet of you," Stefani said, as she walked over to him and kissed his forehead.

"I knew you'd be tired and wanting a shower or bath when you got home, just trying to help out," he replied, taking the wine glass from her hand and setting it on the counter. He stood up and took her face in his hands, kissing her thoroughly, deeply, exploring her mouth with his tongue.

His hands slid down to her neck and shoulders, gently massaging her tired, aching muscles, then moved on down her body, briefly touching the swell of her breasts and then down her ribs. He reached the bottom of her shirt and slowly started unbuttoning it. He slid it off her shoulders, kissing her collarbone as he did so, wrapping his arms around her and unhooking her bra and slipping it off of her body. His lips were soft and gentle and stirring fires of desire on her skin. Stefani raised her own hands, and he took them and put them back at her sides. He unbuttoned her slacks and unzipped them, hooked his fingers into the waistband and pushed them down over her hips. They slid to the floor with a rustle, and she stepped forward, leaving them behind. His hands cupped her ass through her panties and trailed up her back. He resumed kissing her as his fingers kneaded and massaged her back.