22. Yes, professor - BRADGA

Hi, everyone! I am back!!

So, way before I decided to try and write about Gaga with partners other than Bradley Cooper, sophsstory wrote on a comment that it would be nice to read a teacher x student story. I like the idea, so that's what I did. 

I made a list with all the requests on a Google Keep document lol and I am going to write them all as soon as I can. Just DM me if you want to request a story. I don't care with whom you ship Gaga.

Hope you all enjoy this one, and remember to not take it seriously. It's just an imagine. 

Professor Cooper heavily sighed at the paper in front of him

Professor Cooper heavily sighed at the paper in front of him. He had a full year, all his classes were for beginners in the subjects, and he had tons of lectures to prepare.

His only joy was the thought of his new teaching assistant, Stefani Germanotta.

Stefani had been in all his classes since her first year of college. A very hard-working, passionate student. She could help a great deal with grading.

He smiled fondly at the thought of the plump, brown-haired girl with glasses he would have in his office every day. She was easy to talk to and very attentive - it would make the evenings less dull.

The bell rang for the first class to enter, and a crowd of youngsters flew in for their first meeting with philosophy. In the middle of them, a young woman approached his desk hurriedly. With no hesitation, she placed her bag on it.

"I'm so sorry, professor. My car broke down this morning, I had to take the train, which is nowhere near my house, or the campus..." she trailed off at his lost expression. "Is everything ok, professor?" she asked, genuinely confused.

"Excuse me, Miss?" he inquired.

"Germanotta, Stefani Germanotta. I was told you'd be expecting me... I received your e-mail."

Professor Cooper shook his head slightly. This was Stefani? She must have lost... 20 pounds? Lost the glasses, died the hair, sure changed her wardrobe. Cooper was sure he had never seen her wearing such a low cut blouse or so tight jeans. But then, she had a lot to put on a show now.

"Miss Germanotta! Of course! I'm really sorry I-I didn't..." he was at a loss of words, embarrassed. But she took him out of his pain.

She grinned. "You didn't recognize me. It's ok, no one did today." She was aware of her new stunning looks. "Anyway, sorry I arrived at the last moment, as I was saying, my car broke down."

"No problem, Miss Germanotta, we can just start class now. I believe you got my notes too."

"I did, and please, Stefani, you always called me so."