Chapter 18: Steamy Intentions

(The picture above is what everyone looks like just to give you an idea yw)

I woke up to the sounds of birds chirping, wait no, that's just my ring tone whenever someone texts me. I sighed as I rolled over to unplug my phone from its charger.

9:46 am

I unlock my phone and see I have a text message from Hayes.

From Hayesie❤️: can you come over and help me pack??

I laugh to myself because he's such a procrastinator, always waiting till the last minute to get stuff done.

To Hayesie❤️: sure babe, when's a good time? Xx

I immediately got a response.

From Hayesie❤️: ASAP

I locked my phone and giggled as I walked to the bathroom to take a shower/get ready for the day.

••••••

I was finally done getting ready. Hair straightened, teeth brushed, clothes on. Perfect. I really liked my outfit choice today, high waisted jean shorts with a "I love cats" cropttop and black converse. I decided it was only appropriate to take a selfie with pepper and post it with the caption "Very true! #ilovecats" I laughed at my stupidity and went downstairs. Both Sammy and dad were at the breakfast bar talking with each other. Collin was on the couch watching Full House (our favorite show)

"I'm going to Hayes' be back later!" I said as I about walked out the door.

"Wait! Could I come?" Sam said hopping off the stool, " I haven't seen Nash in forever!"

"I mean sure, why not!" Nash and Sammy are really close friends.

I'm surprised Collin didn't want to go. I wonder what his deal is.

I texted Hayes telling him I'm on my way and that Sam was coming, too.

It took only about 5 minutes to walk to the Grier's house. Probably because the literally live across the street.

As soon as we arrived Nash and Sammy bro hugged and I went straight up to Hayes room.

Before I opened the door I knocked.

"Enter" Hayes said in a British accent. That's new.

I opened the door and nearly had a heart attack when I saw his room.

"Hayes!" I said eyeballing his room.

"What?" He chuckled, "I can see everything"

"Everything but the floor!" I laughed.

"True" he pointed out.

Hayes was laying in the middle of his room surrounded by mounds of clothes and other things I didn't need to know about.

"So I see you could use a little help packing?" I laughed as I shoved a pile of who knows what away so I could sit down.

"Kind of" he laughed

"Ok well your gonna need a lot of different outfits, plus pajamas, a bathing suit, and boxers"

"Wow thanks" he said sarcastically, I laughed.

I cannot wait for this tour. It's going to be so much fun, and it's only 5 hours away.

After many lessons on how to fold clothing, finding clean clothes, and a couple arguments about how to be organized, Hayes' suitcase as finally packed. I had to sit on top of it so he could zip it up.

"So whatcha wanna do now?" Hayes said launching himself onto his bed.

"I don't know, our flight leaves at 10pm and it's only 6pm" I said sitting at the edge of his bed.

Then a dangerous smirk appeared on his face.

He shot up and rammed his body onto mine, causing up both to crash to the floor. He started ticking my sides and I laughed uncontrollably, causing him to burst out laughing. That's when it turned into a wrestling match.

Hayes was sitting on top of me, holding back my thrashing arms and pinching my cheeks. Us both laughing. Finally I had the chance to dominate, so I pushed him to the ground straddling his hips.

"You wanna play that way Hayes?" I playfully spoke.

He smirked, grabbing my hips and pulling me closer. So I grabbed his jawline and smashed my lips onto his, kissing him passionately, smiling in between kisses.

Things became heated fairly quickly. His hands traveled up and down my thigh, my fingers tangled in his hair. This moment was perfect, well until it was interrupted by a knocking at Hayes' bedroom door.

"Uh.. hello?" Nash said awkwardly.

Hayes and I both jumped, me jumping off of him, wiping my shirt and quickly fixing my hair. I glanced at Hayes, he too doing the same.

"We were uh.. packing.." I chocked out.

"Yeah" Hayes added, I mentally face palmed my forehead.

"Sure looks like it!" Nash laughed, wiggling his eyebrows. Sammy laughed.

"Dad said its time to leave" Sammy said looking at his phone.

I groaned but then realized I most likely will be sitting next to Hayes on the plane in about an hour.

I hugged Nash and Hayes goodbye them my brother and I left.

Before I knew it we were rushing around the house packing our last minute items and shoving our suitcases in our jeep.