Chapter 16: Suprises

Ok before you begin reading this chapter I wanted to say sorry that I haven't updated in like 17 years. Carry on.

••• LIAS POV •••

I returned home to an empty house. Dad was probably at the hospital with Collin. I walked into the kitchen to find a note laying on the kitchen counter.

Will be home around 10:30 with a surprise! Leftover spaghetti in the fridge.
- love dad

Great so I'm home alone tonight till 10:30pm. Oh goodness sakes did I mention that I have a fear of staying home by myself when it's dark. It's stupid, I'm aware so swag. I'll probably just go film a video or something.

My stomach was starting to growl so I walked around the kitchen isle thing and opened the fridge. I took out the spaghetti and plopped it into the microwave. When it was done I spilled some onto a plate and took it to the table to eat. As I ate I scrolled through Twitter and Instagram and such. When I was done I got up and washed the dishes then ran up to my room.

I was very bored so I decided just to turn on the bath, play some music and just relax a bit. I've been very stressed out lately. I threw in a lush bathbomb, stripped down my clothes and went for a dip. Wow!

••••••••

"Dad!" I yelled as I ran into his arms.

"Hey sweetie, how have you been?" He smiled wrapping his arms around me.

"Good. How's Collin?"

"Excuse me I'm right here!" Someone sassed.

"COLLIN!" I screamed running up to him. "I missed you so much!"

"I've missed you to sis" he said while hugging me.

"You kids better get some rest now, I have a surprise planned for you two!"

We both ran upstairs, going our separate ways to our own rooms, but before we did I turned around and said,

"Collin, I'm glad your back."

"Me too."

••••••••

"KIDS COME DOWN HERE!!" I heard my dad yell loud enough for our neighbors to hear.

I groaned and rolled out of bed. I passed by a mirror and nearly screamed at a zombie monster as my reflection. I walked into the bathroom to wash my face, brush my teeth and hair and such. I then tripped down the staircase to find people other than the ones I live with sitting on the couch. Wow it's a good thing I freshened up a bit before I came down here!

I just want to know why Nash, Hayes, Elizabeth, with Skylynn on her lap, and my dad was all sitting in my living room. Collin was standing next to me.

"Good morning my dearest children" my father chuckled

Nash stood up and started speaking.

"Hayes and I are going on a trip for the rest of summer.."

"Wait hold WHAT!" I say getting a little fired up.

"Calm down feisty pants I've got good news for you." Nash said motioning the 'calm down' motion with his hands.

"Continue..." I smirk, sitting down, folding my hands in my lap.

"Your father has agreed to let both you and Collin come with us!" Elizabeth exclaimed

"REALLY?!" Both Collin and I say in sync hopping up and down.

"Yes, and I trust you both to be very responsible and on your best behavior" my dad said eyeballing us both.

We nodded our heads and hugged him, thanking him.

"Where are we going?" I asked directing it towards Nash.

"Well actually it's not a specific spot, it's all over the country. Magcon."

"Magcon?!"

"Magcon." Hayes directs to me, making me laugh.

"I'm so excited!!!!" Collin said waving his arms around in the air like a monkey running from a elephant. (<lol wtf)

"So when do we leave?" I ask, more calmed.

"Thursday night and we will arrive in San Diego Friday morning!" Nash said clapping his hands once together.

"Oh yeah, our first stop is California!" Hayes said jumping off the couch.

So today is Tuesday and we leave on Thursday, so we leave in two days.

SUPER EXCITED!!!