Chapter 10: Truth Comes Out

••• LIAS POV •••

I walk over to the bonfire and grab a seat in between Paige and Tally, across from Hayes and Collin.

"Where have you been?" Tally questions.

"I... um.. I was freshening up?" I reply in a questioning tone with one eyebrow raised. I look past her to see Paige smirking at me.

"Ooohh reeeaally hhmm?" They both say in sync, causing me to briefly chuckle.

"Okay okay.. so I did my hair and makeup because there's a cute boy at my house.. no big deal" I say, flinging my arms up in surrender, leaving us girls giggling.

"So.. Lia.. you two haven't talked much since he's been here.." Tally started.

I looked over to catch a glimpse of Hayes.

His perfect blue eyes, the effect they have when the moonlight strikes them. The way his hair falls perfectly. His smile, oh god, his smile.

Him and Collin seem to be hitting it off well. I wonder what they are talking about? Collin better not be telling him embarrassing facts about me! Then he turned his head to stare in my direction.

Oh gosh I hope he didn't notice I was completely staring at his perfection of genetics. I flashed him a smile of embarrassment, good thing it's dark out, because my face is the color of a tomato right now. I quickly turned back to face Tally and Paige.

"I don't know, I guess he seems to be having a good time with Collin, and Collin usually doesn't make friends too easily" I smiled, they both laughed, agreeing with me.

"So who wants s'mores?!" I pipe up, everyone raised their hands, "ok, I'll go get the stuff to make them!"

"I'll come with you!" Hayes said, standing up, and slightly tripping over the leg of his chair ... oh my goodness

I laughed to myself, Hayes laughing with me.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you for having me over Lia" Hayes beamed from ear to ear.

Once again, we were standing on my front porch, at the crack of dawn, with only a dim porch light lighting our faces.

"I'm glad you came over!" I smiled back, his smile is very contagious.

"Yeah, so you and Collin are still coming to Nash's party this Saturday, right?"

How could I say no

"Of course! I wouldn't miss it!"

He stood still pondering for a moment, with his hands wedged in his pockets

"Well, I guess I'll see you around?" I smiled

"Yeah!" Then he started edging closer and closer, his eyes moving back and forth from my eyes to my lips.

I'm not stupid, I knew what he was doing. So I did it back, until our lips collided and fireworks bursted into action.

We released after 6 seconds. He took a step back and smiled, leaving me in awe.

"Well, bye Lia" he softly said with a goofy smile on his face, fumbling down the stairs.

"Bye Hayes" I giggled, waving him goodbye.

I opened my front door, taking a step inside. When I got in I saw three smirking faces sitting on the couch.

Paige, Collin, & Talia

They made me laugh

"Soomee oonee has a crussshh" Tally said, poking me in the stomach

"Shut up" I blushed, "lets go film my YouTube video!"

We all ran up my stairs, setting up the things I use to film, such as my tripod & camera, lights, adjusting the backgrounds, sitting in the right place, now we are ready to start filming!

"Heeeyy guys! It is Lia, back with a new videeoo!" I waved my arms in right motions for what I was saying.

"Today we have with us the very lovely Paige Hyland, my brother, Collin, and the one and only Talia Brown!"

They all waved to the camera in union.

"Today we are making a Truth or Dare video, so I tweeted out #LCTPTruthorDare and you guys came up with really great things for us to do, so now we are doing them!" I told the "audience"

"We picked out our favorite ones, wrote them out, and put them in a hat" Collin said to the camera.

"HERE IS THE MAJESTIC HAT!" Tally lifted it up and held it as if she was the monkey from lion king holding simba.

We all cracked up laughing

"Ok so Paige, you pick first"

She picked out of the hat, it was a truth.

"When was the first time you have ever kissed someone?" The paper read

"Oh this is easy, it was last year around the Forth of July and yeah it was cute" she giggled.

"Next it Tally"

"Oh yeah I got dis, dare" oh boy, " I dare you to jump in a pool fully clothed" she started laughing then got up and ran outside, we all followed, I filming the whole time.

When we got back I handed her a towel to be a nice friend.

"Ok next is Collin" I smiled.

"I got a dare" he looked worried, "I dare you to call your crush"

He took a deep breath and took out his iPhone. Then someone's phone started to ring. It was Paige's. Awe how cute.

They both looked at each other, blushing. Then my fat cat came strolling into the room.

"Ok Lia, it's your turn!" Collin said, while stroking pepper, the cat.

I took a deep breath and picked a little folded piece of paper from the hat.

Truth

"Who is your crush?" They all looked at me and ooooed.

"Well, who is it, Lia" Tally smirkingly said

I thought a moment and decided that I'm actually going to say it.

"Hayes Grier".

!!!!!! A/N !!!!!!

Hello everyone I wanted to say a big THANK YOU FOR FLOPPING 200 READS!!!!❤️❤️🎉❤️😘

It really means a lot to me. Also, if you haven't already please make sure you are reading Collins Perspective, written by mitchtower , it's the same story but told by Collin instead of Lia :) ILYASM

- Brooke ❤️🐩