Chapter 8: Collisions

I wanna say a quick THANK YOU FOR 100+ READS!!!!!! Tyasm♥️♥️.

••• LIA'S POV •••

"THE QUEEN HAS ARRIVED!" Tally yelled as she strolled through my front door.

"And I brought food!!" Paige yelled, following behind her, struggling with two bags, one for food, and one, that was the same size of her, was I'm guessing her whole room?

I ran up to them both, hugging them and laughing at the same time.

"Welcome to the Evans residence!" swinging my arms around.

"So, what do you want to do?" Tally said, plopping herself down on the couch, making herself comfortable.

"Well, I do have a pool." I smiled, pointing out of my patio door towards the pool.

"FANTASTIC" Paige screamed, jumping up and down, throwing her luggage to the floor, "maybe your brother can join us, too?" She blushed.

"Mmhhmm" Tally smirked. God I love this girl.

Just then Collin appeared at the top of our stairs.

"So I heard my name..." He said in his sassy, but playful tone.

"Yeah, ya did, do you wanna go swimming with us?" I said, jumping around the living room for no apparent reason.

"Huh sure why not" Collin said, shrugging his shoulders and smiling, staring at Paige. Awe, I ship it.

@@@@@@@@@

"Throw the ball to me you dingus!!!" Tally screamed at Collin, splashing around in the water.

We were in the middle of an intense beach ball game we play in the pool.

Tally was on my team, Collin and Paige on the other team.

"Hold up... I got dis" Paige said, snatching the ball out of Collin's hands, causing all of us to laugh.

She served it over the net, passing it to me. I spiked it good, accidentally hitting Collin in the face. It didn't seem to phase him though.

"OK THATS IT YOUR ON" He yelled ferociously, but still playfully.

"Lol not if I do this, I quickly sprang out of the pool, grabbing my towel, along with his.

I dashed to the front yard. Jeeze, Collin isn't very fast, I ran right passed him.

As I slowed down to catch my breath, I ran into something, actually someone.

"Ouch" came from both of us as we collided heads, both falling backwards.

"Ooh, are you ok?" A familiar voice said.