Chapter 23: I'm Sorry

I've been at magcon for over two weeks now and so much has already happened. Right now I'm sitting between Matt and Hayes on a plane heading for Miami.

I cannot believe there's only two more stops before the tour is over and we go back to school. It makes me so sad.

"Are we almost there?" Matt whined beside me.

"Shut up and eat your muffin." I laughed and handed a muffin to him.

Hayes tapped my shoulder and made the puppy dog face that I cannot resist.

"Ugh here, you can have one, too" I gave him one and smiled as he placed a kiss on my cheek.

"Thank you" he muffled as he shoved a piece of muffin in his mouth.

I smiled and plunged my earbuds back into my ears. I wanted off this plane so bad and I have to pee. Wow thanks for the info Lia.

******

"Finally we are here!!" I said grabbing my luggage as fast as I could and hauled for the exit, Hayes hustling behind me.

We called a cab and drove to our next hotel. When we arrived there Nash and Sammy went to the front desk and check us in. This time we were on the third floor.

*****
"Lia, we need to talk." Collin said with pleading eyes.

"Come in" I gestured, holding the door open as he nodded and walked to the couch.

There was a long awkward pause. I honestly wanted to scream, I can't handle silence. I had to break it.

"I'm sorry."

"Lia, don't apologize, I would be mad at me, too. I fact I am." Collin said starting down at his feet.

"But you didn't deserve to be screamed at like that." I said with my face in my hands.

"Well then I accept your apology." He said making eye contact with me, "but I also think you deserve an apology" he half smiled.

"I'm sorry Lia. I should have let you know sooner. It probably would have helped me if someone knew."

I got up and sat right next to him, "I love you Collin." I said pulling him into a hug.

"I love you too, Lia." He said hugging me tightly as possible.

We broke the hug and both smiled, wiping away our tears.

"So do you wanna go to Starbucks?" I said as a smile appeared across my lips.

"Sounds good!" He said hopping off the couch and running towards the door.

I laughed and ran after him.

****
"So do you have your eye on any one?" I said taking a sip of my drink and wiggling my eyebrows.

Collin blushed and said, "maybe." as a tiny smirk ran across his lips.

I sat down my drink and starred at him, "who?" I said as a huge grin was plastered on my face.

He looked down at his drink sitting on the table, wiggling his straw around and blushing.

"Connor" he whispered

"Who?"

"Connor" he said slightly louder than a whisper.

"Oooohhawwwwe!" I said doing a mini dance in my chair.

He looked up at me and laughed, his cheeks bright red.

"So what do you wanna do after this?"

"I don't know, I heard the boardwalk is pretty killer" I said, taking one last sip of my delicious frappé

"We can get the squad together and head over there!" He said getting up to throw his empty cup in the trash.

"Sounds great!"

****

"Hey Hayes" I said wrapping my arms around my boyfriend and pecking his lips.

"There's my girl!" He said with bright eyes, and pulling me closer

"What's you up to?" I said as we released our embrace.

"Nothing, but I hear you wanna take a trip to the boardwalk?" He smirked

"How did you know?!" I sarcastically gasped.

"Eh, my Lia senses told me." He said starring at me with squinted eyes

"Well your Lia senses told you right!" I said, walking away from him.

"You know what my Lia senses also told me?"

I turned around to see a very playful looking Hayes, "what did they tell you?" I said placing one hand on my hip.

"They told me you love it when I do this!" Hayes pounced for me and sent us crashing into the couch.

"Tickle war!!!" He said straddling me as he tickled my sides.

"Hayes...stop!" I said gasping for air from laughing so hard.

"Not until I get a kiss!" He laughed

"No!" I simply said. He stopped for a second and tried to look hurt, then he tickling me even more

"Okay, okay! Fine I'll kiss you!" I said struggling to push him off of me.

"Pucker up!" He said dramatically puckering up his lips.

I grabbed his jaw and kissed his cheek. He didn't look very happy.

"That's all?" He said pretending to cry, "I guess you don't love me enough" he turned away from me and crossed his arms.

"Oh shut up." I said grabbing his face and kissing his lips.

After 6 seconds of bliss we broke apart.

"That was nice" Hayes smirked, adding an extra "s" sound to "nice".

I playfully punched his arm. He looked at where I punched him then looked back up to me.

"Ouch." He said calmly

"Awe do you want me to make if feel better?" I said sarcastically. He nodded his head. Then I smirked.

I flew into his arms causing us to crash down onto the couch cushion. We passionately kissed. Hayes ran his hands up and down on my thighs and I tangled my fingers through his shaggy brown hair. Our lips danced in sync while our tongues explored each other's mouths.

"Hey Lia are y-... Oh am I interrupting something?" I heard a voice call from the front of the room. Hayes and I quickly breaking apart, hoping nobody just saw our heated makeout session. I quickly fixed my hair and straightened my shirt. I snuck a peek at Hayes to see his messy hair and blushing cheeks. He looked so hot, I wanted to kiss him more.

"Uh.. Hi Matt" I blushed.

"I just came to see if you too were ready to leave, but I see you two were busy." He smirked, opening the door to leave.

"Go away Matt" I playfully said. He turned and gave us the I'm watching you look then left.

"So do you wanna continue?" Hayes said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Oh shut up and go get ready." I said, lightly shoving Hayes off the couch.

"And behave!"