Chapter 7: Summer Vacation

(The people in the pic above are Lia and her best friends, Tally & Paige. )

••• HAYES' POV •••

I pulled into my drive way, stopped the car, and just sat and thought about what just all happened.

Do I have feelings for a girl I just met? Already? Love at first sight? But that kiss tho.. it was magical. Ok so that sounds really cheesy, but it is true. I have never felt the way I did before when Lia kissed me, not even Jordan's kisses compared to Lia's.

But I cannot rush into things, I have to take things slow. I DONOT want another relationship like I had with Jordan. No.

I opened my car door and stepped out. I walked to my front door, opened it and walked in.

I saw Nash and Skylynn sitting on the couch, watching Frozen.

"Soooo... where have you been??" Nash smirked

"Yeah.. Hayes" Skylynn sassed, jumping up and running over to me, hugging my legs.

"I was out, with a friend" I smiled, crouching down to hug Skylynn, making eye contact with Nash.

"Mmmhhhm, sure "friend"" he chuckled.

" Nash, she's only a friend"

"OOOHH SO IT WAS A GURLL"

I face-palmed my face.

"POOBEAR GON GET SOMEE"

"Nash, stop" I laughed, "I want this time to be different"

"Mhm yes, I see I taught you well" Nash said, crossing his legs, sitting all proper.

"What does "get some" mean?" Sky questioning in tone full of innocence.

"Weeell look at the time, it's time for bed!" Nash said, jumping off of the couch, grabbing Skylynn, jogging up the stairs.

I laughed. Like I'm going to tell a 5 year old what that means.

I followed behind, making my way to my room. as soon as I hit the sheets, I was out like a light.

••• LIA'S POV •••

I walked into my house, I was greeted by my dad sitting in his reclining chair, now watching football, and Collin in the kitchen attempting to looks like... burn water? Idek

"So, how was it?" My dad asked

"What, oh, it was.. fun!" I smiled

"That's good" he replied, returning the smile.

I walked past Collin who was now drinking coffee.

"Mmmhhmm" is all he said as he took a sip

"Stfu" I laughed and trotted up the stairs to my room.

I took all of my makeup off, pulled some pajamas on and hopped into my bed. Pepper followed.

WEEKS LATER (last day of school)

I was in last period, watching the clock. tick-tock, tick-tock. Ugh, could time go by any slower? There was only 15 mins left of the school year, and I was more than excited for it to be summer.

I turned around to see Hayes, he was talking to his friends, Josh & Noah. He saw me and motioned for me to come over.

I followed his orders and strolled to his desk. The teacher let us do what ever we wanted for the last 15 mins so why not?

"Hey"

"Hey", he said, looking up at me as I stood behind him, "have any plans for the summer?"

"I mean, the basics, like going to the beach, hanging with friends, usual"

"Oh, well if you don't have any plans, Nash is throwing a party next weekend, he said I could invite some friends..soo" he smiled

"I would love to go! You know, if you don't mind" I smiled back.

"I would love if you could come!"

"Only if my brother can come, you know, he doesn't have many friends"

"I HEARD THAT" Collin yelled from the other side of the room.

We all turned his way and laughed, Collin laughed, too.

"Deal!"

$$$ END OF CLASS $$$

(forgot to mention Lias close friend, Talia, so yeah here she is)

"Hey, Lia!" I heard a voice behind me, it was Tally (talia)

"Hey Tally!" I smiled as she came up to me.

"Do you have any plans after school? Maybe we could hang out!" She smiled

"That would be fun! Paige (her other close friend) is coming over, too!"

"Great! We can have an end-of-the school year celebration!" She chuckled

"Yes! And you both can be in my new YouTube video, also!"

"Great, see you then?"

"Yess!"

We went our separate ways to our lockers , trying not to miss our busses.

I plopped down in the same seat next to Collin.

"So, how was your day?" I started, "have you talked to Paige?" I smirked.

Her and Collin have a thing I guess.

"Yeah, we talked in Algebra, while you and Hayes played goo-goo eyes"

I blushed.

"Well, she's coming over later" I smiled

"Oohh, ok" he was acting different. Like he didn't like her anymore or something. But I just brushed it off.

I took out my phone and earbuds, turned to the window, and relaxed the rest of the way home.

Enjoying the fact it was finally

Summer vacation.