𝘞𝘪𝘴𝘥𝘰𝘮 𝘛𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘩 ☆ 𝘚𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘈𝘵𝘴𝘶

[ This  was requested  

by  :  atsvomi  ] 

[ Thank you for
requesting, 
I hope you enjoy! ]

※ We don't use laughing gas here. The only anesthesia experience Sakusha-chan has experienced is a needle anesthetic. I will make Astumu high as balls through needle anesthetic (because this is a Japanese setting).

☁️ 𝘞𝘪𝘴𝘥𝘰𝘮 𝘛𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘩 ☁️

"We had to maximize the dose we could give him," the dental assistant hold her chart while explaining to Sakusa,

"His body mass couldn't absorb the lidocaine properly so we had to resort to three full carpules of anesthetics, also, please don't let him do heavy work for a week,"

Sakusa simply nods while his hands were in his pockets, "I see, thank you for explaining."

"You can take him home now, although he's kind off..." the assistant looks back at the operating room, "...rather out of it for now,"

She lowers Atsumu's patient chart, "Just inform me if you'd need a wheelchair,"

"Yes I will, thanks," Sakusa sighs and makes his way in the operating area, seeing a really mundane Atsumu seated on the dental chair. He lays a gloved hand on Atsumu's shoulder as the confused setter looks over.

"Khoomi," he mumbles with cotton lodged into his mouth. Atsumu starts to cry, shocking his boyfriend, "Kihooomi~" he starts to wail.

Sakusa can't help but silently laugh at the wrecked Atsumu, "Careful 'Tsumu the cotton might fall off!" he helps close Atsumu's mouth by coercing the crying male to shut it before slobber falls off.

He beckons Atsumu to a hug and runs hands through his hair while Atsumu sobs into Sakusa's stomach. "Yamazaki-sen! We might need the wheelchair after all!" Sakusa calls out while Atsumu clings to him.

☆☆☆

Atsumu was still silently sobbing in their car as he eats soft-serve in a cup. Sakusa can't help but laugh before pulling over their parking garage.. "Jesus christ, you're a fucking mess aren't you," he sighs before getting out.

He opens Atsumu's door and hoists him up as they make their way into the house. Sakusa sprays himself all over with alcohol and removes his jacket immediately after putting Atsumu down on their couch.

Atsumu pulls out his phone, piquing Sakusa's curiosity up. His boyfriend has stopped crying and had a very red face while he peers over as to what Atsumu was doing. 'Why the fuck is he opening TikTok?'

Atsumu sniffles and presses the record button before sniffling again, "Osamu...my brother," he starts bawling out, "You suck...big time,"

Sakusa tries to hold back a fit of laughter as he clutches his stomach. "I will never forget...the slander," he starts weeping and sniffling, "You committed...to me and...my sKILLS BY CHOSING TO-," he chokes up as Sakusa sighs.

He takes his own phone out and starts recording.

"-CHOSING TO LEAVE ME, YOU DICK SUCKING TrAITOR!"

Sakusa chuckles at his boyfriend before taking his phone away. "O-Oi, KIYOOMI!" he whines but is still being recorded by Sakusa. "Why are you suddenly mad at Osamu?"

Atsumu frowns and crosses his arms, "He sucks and he stinks. He's always so fucking nonchalant and he betrayed me! Onigiri ass man!"

Sakusa bursts out laughing while his phone shakes in his hands. He couldn't help but laugh while still filming the ugly crying and all of a sudden mad Atsumu. His boyfriend looks at him with disdain before crying again.

"Kiyoyoomi is laughing at me!"

'Oh shit,' Sakusa internally laughs before stopping the video and putting Atsumu's phone down. He approaches Atsumu who immediately opens his arms towards him.

"Are you sad?" he asks before laying a hand on Atsumu's head. He feels the setter nod against his palm and stomach. "I'm sorry for laughing at you,"

"It's okay...I love Kiyoomiomi," Atsumu mumbles while closing his eyes. Sakusa sits beside him and encases Atsumu in his arms, he kisses the top of Atsumu's head, "Yeah I know, Omi-Omi loves you too," he responds.

'He's too high he probably won't remember,' he thinks, 'Maybe the gods would let out of character pass this time,'
☆☆☆

Atsumu was now drowsy as he lay in bed. Sakusa enters with a tray of soup Osamu made for his poor brother. Sakusa hadn't informed him of the video yet but he most definitely will send it to Suna.

"I brought you food," he announces as his boyfriend timidly looks towards his direction. Sakusa sets the tray down and sits on the edge of the bed, "You were screaming your lungs out a while ago, what happened?"

Atsumu was currently mellowing down from the high as he sighs, "Hurts..."

"Can you eat?"

Atsumu nods in a very slow and sleepy manner as Sakusa starts to get a spoon and scoop up some rice gruel, placing it in front of Atsumu's mouth, "Blow on it, it's unhygienic if I do it,"

Atsumu obediently blows on the gurel gently before chomping down on the spoon. He swallows and opens his mouth again as Sakusa feeds him with a blank face on display.

But in the inside, he was dying because mundane Atsumu was adorable.

He feeds Atsumu dinner before setting down the tray on their bedroom floor. He hops onto bed along with Atsumu and tries to lull the setter to sleep so he could heal faster.

"Omi..." Atsumu murmurs and grabs Kiyoomi's hand. He tries to grit his teeth through the cringe of having his hands held unsanitized as he raises a brow. "Do the pat pat thing,"

Atsumu places Sakusa's hand on his hair. The latter then proceeds to run his hands through Atsumu's locks as he notices the fading dye descending from his roots. "You're not gonna recolor?"

"If Omi says so..." he trails off while hugging the hitter's waist, frolicking in the head massage Sakusa was giving him.

"Anta..." Atsumu calls out. "Yes?" Sakusa looks below him plainly, making Atsumu suddenly pout.

"Do you love me?"

"What kind of stupid question is that?" Sakusa raises a brow and leans down to gently kiss Atsumu's forehead, "Of course I do, why'd you ask?"

Atsumu doesn't respond as he just closes his eyes and snuggles against Kiyoomi. His boyfriend just smiles at the sight wrapped around him, letting Atsumu doze off while he brings out his phone and sends the video to Suna.

「Your brother-in-law just trashed your husband wwwwww」

His phone rings after a few minutes, seeing Suna's response.

「wwww, wait till Osamu has his teeth plucked out too, 」

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I absolutely have no idea how laughing gas works.

Also, slight wall break from Sakusa sorry (٥↼_↼)

Still, I'm sorry for the delay and I hope you enjoyed it! Sorry if this isn't exactly how you envisioned it, I tried my best (。ŏ﹏ŏ)