𝘕𝘰 𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 ☆ 𝘖𝘪𝘒𝘶𝘳𝘰𝘰

[ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴇɴᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴀ ʀᴀʀᴇ! ᴘᴀɪʀ, ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴ ʀᴇꜱᴘᴇᴄᴛꜰᴜʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ꜱʜɪᴘ ᴛʜɪꜱ, ᴅᴏ ʜᴏᴛ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴅᴏ. ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ɪꜱ ꜱᴛᴀɴᴅ-ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏᴇꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ʀᴇꜰʟᴇᴄᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ'ꜱ ᴘʀᴇꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇꜱ. ᴛʜᴀɴᴋꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ. ]

☁️ 𝘕𝘰 𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 ☁️

'I do miss you!' Oikawa's voice rings through Kuroo's ears as he laughs. "I was joking! I know you do," he smiles, walking home with his phone on his ears and Kenma silently walking beside him. Kenma could see the sad smile Kuroo had on his face as he talked with his long-distance boyfriend, Oikawa Tooru.

'One more joke about that and I'd cry Testu,'

"Hey don't do that, I don't want your team to think bad of me!" Kuroo frowns, and then reverts to his normal expression realizing that Oikawa couldn't see his face. 'You know, I could hear that small frown,' Oikawa laughs through the line as Kuroo hears muffled shouting in the background. 'I gotta go babe, practice resumes, take care on the way home and I'll call you later,'

"You better take care of your damn knee even during practice, text me when you finish and when you get home 'kay?"

Oikawa sighs and smiles, even when Kuroo can't see, "Yes yes, Love you Tetsu-chan~ talk to you later," he ends the call and places his phone down. He could feel his heart clench, he wanted to see his boyfriend but he simply just couldn't find the time to visit. He was working hard to see his significant other during InterHigh but even their victory was unsure.

Iwaizumi notices the sad look on Oikawa's face and smacks him lightly on the nape. "Shittykawa, you're getting restless again and at this rate, you'd overwork yourself again," he glares as Oikawa whines and holds the area of impact.

"Iwa-chan so mean!"

"I'll tell Kuroo if you're gonna pull something stupid again,"

"And that's supposed to scare me?!"

Kuroo sneezes, startling Kenma as he hands him a tissue, "You know.." he starts, "If you miss Oikawa-kun that much, you could just visit Miyagi, it's our break after all," he quietly suggests.

"What makes you say I miss him?" Kuroo cocks his brow up.

"You look like you're always about to cry when you talk to him," Kenma points out before stopping in front of his house's gate, "Kinda creeps me out," he waves and leaves Kuroo standing there.

He scoffs and moves to go to his house.

'Would surprising Oikawa be okay?' he mentally thinks, before entering his house. His family was homophobic, meaning that they only see Oikawa as his friend from training camp that's why he rarely visits.

Oikawa's family, on the other hand, knew the two were dating and were quite wholesome about it. Oikawa's sister, in particular, took a liking to Kuroo because he was a centimeter taller than her brother.

He groans, placing an arm over his eyes, missing his boyfriend. 'Maybe it won't be a bad idea,' he sighs and pulls out his phone. He starts texting Iwaizumi.

'Sup man, don't tell Oikawa I texted, but I just wanted to know if you guys are busy for school next week, this is Kuroo,'

Iwaizumi stares at his phone in pleasant surprise. "Damn this guy really is working hard," he murmurs and responds, 'I mean Oikawa is always busy but Seijoh is nearing it's exam week, meaning that we have a week tops of having it easy before being absolutely crushed,'