𝘈𝘪𝘳𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘓𝘰𝘵 ☆ 𝘒𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘏𝘪𝘯𝘢 | ✔️

[ First Story! ]

𝘈𝘪𝘳𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘓𝘰𝘵 

Kageyama sprinted to his car, repeatedly cursing to himself

Kageyama sprinted to his car, repeatedly cursing to himself. He overslept because of anticipation and now he's running late.

Hinata would be so mad at him. They haven't seen each other in 6 months and he still had the gull to be late.

He turns on the ignition and checks his phone, I have 5 minutes left, he thought to himself as he took off.
He sped through the freeway like his life depended on it, and it actually did. If this was the highschool Kageyama, he'd be too scared to admit it. But now, he didn't even bother to hide it anymore.

The past 6 months have been dull since Hinata went back to Rio. He had a brief business engagement there and today was finally the day life came back into Kageyama's life.

He missed Hinata.

Kageyama kept cursing when he got stuck in traffic. Damn it to hell, why did I sleep so late? he grunts. Kageyama is actually a punctual person. When he joined the Adler's he was so scared of being scolded by Hirugami that it made punctuality his lifestyle.

Except for today of all days apparently. He stayed up all night like a little kid on Christmas waiting for Santa to come. Except it was in the middle of summer and Santa was Hinata Shoyo instead.

His car was stuck in traffic as his phone suddenly lit up. His heart skipped a beat, as he suddenly felt nervous. He picked it up as it was only Ushijima, reminding him about their practice. 

He cursed and slammed his head on the steering wheel, a sour expression painting his face. He wanted to see Hinata as soon as possible and traffic wasn't doing him any favors.

After 15 minutes of immobile cars, the lane finally moved. Much to Kageyama's excitement. He finally arrived at the entrance of the airport getting himself checked before he rushed to the arrivals section. 

He was wearing a cap and sunglasses because he was growing quite a fanbase, and he knew Hinata was wearing some sort of disguise too, but his tangerine wasn't easy to miss.

He didn't notice it but he was bouncing off his heels slightly like a small child. He kept checking his phone to see if Hinata has texted yet. He almost couldn't contain himself and the impatience was getting to him. He had a scowl on his face. But that scowl immediately turned into shock. 

He realizes that he hasn't brought Hinata anything. Flowers? Food? Something?

Well shit.

He immediately backed away from the arrivals and started frantically searching for any type of shop that would be suitable to obtain a gift for Hinata. 

Stupid Tobio, stupid, he says to himself as a mother and child back away from him because of his terrifying expression. He immediately saw a coffee shop across the building with a small flower shop at the side.