𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘩 ☆ 𝘈𝘴𝘢𝘕𝘰𝘺𝘢

[Rated R 18+]

Asahi gently kisses Noya while he grabs his hands and places it on his shoulders for support. Noya felt so small against his grasp so he firmly places his hands on Noya's hips and nowhere else.

It was both their first time and both of them were nervous. Especially Asahi. 

He knew he had a libido of a rollercoaster infused truck and he was scared to break Noya, especially considering the fact that he was way smaller than him. 

"Geez, put your hands somewhere else, Asahi," Noya frowns against his lips before disconnecting. Asahi blushes and looks away, "Sorry,"

"What do you have to be scared of?"

'Quite a lot of things actually,' Asahi mentally argues but simply bites his tongue and takes Nishinoya's hand. "I– I don't want to break your body," 

Noya huffs and blushes. "But I've prepared already, I know it's big, I've sucked it before and I'm fine,"

"N–Noya please fix the phrasing of it!" Asahi buries his head on the crook of Noya's neck. "And besides, it wasn't as extreme as what we're about to do now,"

"Do you not want to do it with me?"

"Not at all!" Asahi grips Noya's body and grits his teeth. 'I just have to control my speed and eagerness then he'd be fine,' he internally argues within himself.

"Alright, could you ummm," Asahi looks around and grabs a pillow, placing it under Noya's hips and gets in between his legs, "Would you be fine with not too much foreplay?"

"Yeah...as long as it's Asahi, I don't mind at all," Noya's heart beats fast as he quietly anticipates something. "Noya, if it's painful tell me to stop alright?"

The small man nods as Asahi removes his boxers and grabs the lube and squirts it onto his hands. He slips a finger inside Noya.

He whimpers as Asahi stretches his ass with one finger. Noya wanted to close his legs in embarrassment but Asahi was holding them open with his other hand. The large man looked awfully concentrated while he was fingering his boyfriend's ass.

It was tight, and he had a bit of difficulty moving his finger around as Noya writhes in discomfort. "C-Can you try two? It feels really strange with one," 

Asahi nods but accidentally presses Noya's prostate making him gasp out loud. "A-Are you okay?!" 

Noya nods while shielding his eyes with his arm, "Please continue,"

Asahi complies with the request and gently shoves in the second finger and presses down onto Noya's prostate.

Noya bucks hips up and lets out a small moan while Asahi moves one finger up and one down, stretching his asshole further.

And then the third finger slips in a bit easier than the other two. Noya was practically in tears of pleasure why Asahi plays with him and preps him.

His dick was hard. Seeing Noya in a boyfriend shirt moaning and grunting while thrusting his hips was too much of a visual for Asahi. He sighs and removes his own underwear.

"Do you...do you really have to wear the condom?"

"I have to love, it's safer that way," Asahi kisses his forehead while rolling the condom on. He grabs the bottle of lube and squirts it on his hand before spreading it on his shaft. 

"Stop me immediately if it's painful," he reminds Noya again, "Promise me," he looks into his eyes passionately. 

Noya shivers and nods, goosebumps rising at the sight of Asahi's passionate eyes. He grips the sheets, waiting for Asahi to thrust in.