Hunter Exam.

(Y/N) POV
*~*~*~*~*

"UGHHHHHHH. Dad said this was going to be fun! I'd make friends! BLAH BLAH BLAH!" I sat in a corner as I made nonstop incoherent mumbling noises because of how mind numbingly boring this has been. Hours of my life wasted just waiting for the stupid exam- that I don't even want to take- to start. The most interesting thing that had happened was when a chubby man offered me some orange juice; I denied him because I had actually had my meal on the way here.

While being lost in my thoughts, there were a few screams from across the room, but I had no way of knowing what had happened so I chose to remain in my cozy corner away from all of the people. That is, until an odd group of people walked up to me. "Hiya! So you're new here too?" A small boy dressed in green asked me with a big smile on his face.

I looked around for a while, fiddling with the plain black bracelet that my father gave me for good luck on the exam, in an attempt to build up some ability to socialize. "Yep!" I tried my hardest to match the energy of the child to seem like I would be a good friend candidate, but as soon as I started talking I was being interrupted by a loud noise.

A wall began to rise, revealing a strange man. "Hello and welcome to this year's Hunter Exam. I hope you're ready for what obstacles come your way." He turns around in a dramatic manner, "Could you all please follow me. We will begin the first phase."

I stood up following behind the group that chose to speak to me. We walked together, leading into a jog when the rest of the group sped up, and again into a sprint. I had split up with the group sometime after another short kid with white hair joined in a conversation with the group.

As I was jogging I couldn't help but notice a strange looking man with pins in his face, he kept on making strange creepy noises, so naturally I had made a weird face. When I did however, another strange man dressed like a clown appeared at my side. He didn't say anything or bother to look my way, but nevertheless I do believe that it will scar me. I moved back to the where the child was in an attempt to get as far away from the creepy pincushion and clown as I could get. When I returned however, the green haired boy was busy having fun and talking with his new white haired friend.

Eventually, after a long while of quiet, easy running, there was a light at the end of a mountain of stairs. When I reached the top there was already a group of out of breath people, surrounded in a thick fog. Soon the taller two that had approached me earlier came up from the tunnel and then the strange man began talking again. "Be very careful. If you're deceived you'll surely die." He went on to explain the dangers of the so called 'Swindlers Swamp.' The walk was about to begin before a man came around from the corner of the now closed off tunnel shouting nonsense about how our Examiner was an 'imposter' and a 'fraud.'

There was some mumbo-jumbo throughout the crowd of applicants until suddenly there were cards flying through the air. The Examiner, Mr. Satotz, had caught some between his fingers, while the rando guy- now he was holding a weird ape looking thing- was on the ground. The creepy clown man from before was chuckling to himself and saying something about any real Examiner would have been able to catch the cards without a problem bleh bleh bleh.

The test was once again becoming boring, my short lived interest no longer there as I waited to move on with the exam. It definitely didn't help that I was dressed in some basic casual clothing, and nothing about my appearance was really striking at the moment, so nobody really noticed my existence.

My interest was drawn back to reality as we began to walk towards the dangerous swamp.

*~~*~~*~~*
Hi bbys <3
Hope you enjoyed :)
Also please point out any grammar or spelling mistakes