monkies

if you couldn't tell, this won't be following the 4th exam exactly.

if I haven't mentioned it already there will be 18+ themes in this ff, so I'm sorry if that makes you uncomfortable. no sex anytime soon... probably. but just know that's it's coming 👀

anywho enjoy <3

(Y/N) POV
*~*~*~**~~**~

Kurapika and I came up with a plan after Leorio had left us alone still on the boat. Kurapika had noticed how Tonpa and the monkey guy were talking more often than usual and Tonpa happened to be Kura's target so the plan was to follow them to get both of our target's badges in one sweep. When we reached the island we all got off the boat separately with some time between our departures. When I got off I chose a place to hide somewhat close to the entrance waiting for Kurapika to show up.

A little while had passed and he walked by me as I sat in a semi-tall tree, so I jumped out of my hiding spot. I landed on my feet right behind him and he hopped away in fear landing on his butt and hands. He had shouted and closed his eyes instantly. I giggled at the way he looked sprawled on the dirt, his face red from fear.

I heard him sigh as he sat up, his legs crossed in front of him. He slumped his upper body and looked up at me, "Phew. It's only you. Please refrain from scaring me like that in the future." I sat in front of him, my legs crossed just like his.

"Hehe. Sure thing, Kura~" he shook his head at the nickname and my childish behavior. "So, do you know where to look for Tonpa?"

"Yes, we should start heading that way now."

"WooHoo! Let the plan commence!"

"Jeez, shouldn't you be a bit quieter, (y/n)?"

We both stood up and I followed closely behind Kurapika as we began to walk quickly in some seemingly random direction.

We had walked for a while with no breaks before Kura had stopped and ducked behind a bush, pulling me down with him. I peaked through the leaves and noticed Tonpa with Leorio. That was when I noticed that the monkey guy was also there waiting in a tree. I pointed him out to Kurapika who smirked in knowing that his plan had worked perfectly.

Before anything seriously bad had happened Kurapika jumped out and stole the badges of the two and tied them up so they couldn't cause anymore trouble. That was when I chose to make my appearance and I walked out from the bush and appeared behind Leorio.

He jumped at my presence and turned around slowly, sighing when he saw that it was me and not some bloodthirsty animal.

The three of us chose to set up a sort of camp and sleep in the opening that we were already at since the sky was beginning to become dark. Leorio, without his glasses on which happened to be rather attractive, and I had laid up against a tree, while Kurapika laid down on the ground on the other side of me. As I fell asleep, my head fell to the side but I was already out before I could tell where exactly it had fallen.

I could feel the high. That same high that comes when I steal lives from people. I have to wake up. Somebody could be hurt, I'm hurting them. But... it feels so good. It always feels so good. It burns every part of me, my mind is turning loopy and all sense has been lost.

I slowly open my eyes as I feel lust creep up to me. I picked my head off of Leorio's shoulder, slightly embarrassed that that had happened and looked over to check if he was okay. I noticed he was a bit paler than usual, but Kurapika seemed fine. I began to worry because Leorio needed that life force especially if he doesn't know Nen, but I couldn't possibly put all of that life back into him, he wouldn't be able to take the pain all at once.