hotel rooms

Thank you so much for reading <333
We're finally onto the heavens arena arc 🥳
⚠️ adult content (cuz ik yall horny peeps have been waiting 🙄)
      segsy time 👀
      no consent given

(Y/N) POV
*~*~*~*~*~*~

I followed Hisoka on a journey to a very large building. Right before we entered he gave me a brief lesson on why we were there. He told me that the place was called 'Heavens Arena' and that we could get in some good training. When we entered and applied he explained to me how the battles and would work and the lady who had handed us our application papers helped me understand how the floors were organized.

Hisoka and I flew through our first few matches, I didn't even have to use my special ability. Until we got to about level 150, that is.

It was our second day there and it was pretty late. The person that I was against stood so tall I had to crane my neck to see his face, and his body was so broad it rivaled that of my father- well I suppose not my father. He looked intimidating, and he looked at me like I was a bug, ready to be squished. But also, the whole thing had gotten pretty boring, so I stepped up a bit.

When the ref declared the start I just jumped around and dodged for a while, laughing at his missed attempts to pummel me. After a very short while of moving around, I activated my power and allowed the feeling to course through me.

My opponent stopped in his tracks and the referee backed away quickly. I stared into the tall man's eyes as my aura darted directly at his chest and completely surrounded him. Most of the crowd didn't understand what was happening, but I noticed in the corner of my eye that Hisoka had an almost lewd grin on his face, his eyes wide with excitement.

I tore away the man's life force, taking a majority for myself until I saw him stop moving and dropped him to the ground. His breathes were shallow but there. I was declared the winner and I walked out of the arena, into a hallway where Hisoka was already waiting.

"My, my little ice cream~" he drawled and walked closely to me, eyeing my entire body up and down.

"Why are suddenly calling me those weird desserts, weirdo." I mumbled to myself not expecting a response.

"Why don't we head to my room for a bit of celebration popsicle~" he had grabbed my arm and dragged me towards his hotel room. By this point, the high of the newly stolen power had already begun and I was grinning at Hisoka's back the entire way.

After we entered the room, I was instantly thrown against a wall, Hisoka's large hands holding my shoulders tightly.

"Zetsu. Now." He growled closely to my ear, sending shivers all throughout my body.

I obeyed and forced all of my power into the confines of my body, feeling the pain and the equal rush. Breathing became hard and so I was left a panting mess as Hisoka basically held my body up by my shoulders. My head spun and my body ached.

Hisoka's grip tightened as my body almost completely went limp and a whimper left my mouth as he glared hungrily at me. My lips were bombarded with his as he hastily moved his against mine. The moment had me at a literal high- the power overriding my ability to make sensible decisions.

His lower body pressed against mine and I could feel the bulge in his pants grow. I squirmed in his grasp, desperately creating friction for both of our lower regions.

"Stop that, I didn't say you could do that." He growled as he let go of me, only to catch me again by the waist, allowing me to barely rap my legs around his torso as he attacked my lips again. He groped at my thighs beneath my skirt as he slammed me once again into the wall, forcing me to groan at the impact allowing Hisoka to slip in his tongue, immediately dominating my mouth.

Moments of heavy making out later, Hisoka broke away from the kiss and moved down to my neck and collar bone. My breathing hitched as he bit, hard, drawing blood. The pain was nothing compared to the feeling of the power flooding my veins, but it all felt so good. I mewled as he moved on, biting and sucking on all uncovered skin around my collar bone.

Hisoka probably got tired of working around my shirt so he violently pulled it over my head, leaving me in just a bra and my usual pleated skirt. He stared into my eyes as he cut off my bra with a flick of his nail.

"C-can I please not do Zetsu anymore?" I asked, panting nonstop as he latched his mouth onto my breast.

"No darling. Now be quiet." He moved us away from the wall and threw me onto the bed. I landed, a panting mess, more excited then ever as he viciously grabbed my neck and applied pressure in just the right places as he climbed up and remained over me.

"Not a sound or I stop. Understand?" He continued sucking, but by now he was down by my skirt. I nodded eagerly. "Good." He let go of my neck and removed my skirt. His fingers went straight to the bud of nerves beneath my underwear and he rubbed circles slowly, using his other hand he shoved two fingers into my mouth which I happily received.

I tried to move my body against his fingers to bring more pleasure because his slow circles were teasing me, but he was quick to shut it down by holding me in place with his knees, using so much force it was sure to bruise.

^~^~^~^~^~^

I'm sorry to end this here (hehe I'm cock blocking you) but I just wanna go to bed haha

Thank you again for reading <3
I hope you enjoyed