games

Third POV
*~*~*~*~*~

Chairman Netero escorted the group to a room where he grabbed a random ball and began explaining the rules of their game.

"All you have to do is take this ball from me. If you can do that before the airship arrives, you win and will automatically become Hunters. That means you still have nine hours left. You may use any tactics you want. I'll only defend, I promise." Gon had expressed how he thought it was going to be easy.

"So do you wanna play (y/n)?" Gon asked looking up at her with bright eyes.

"No, I'm feeling quiet tired, but I'll watch and cheer for you guys!" She gave the two a thumbs up and sat near the door. She quickly fell asleep.

(Y/N) POV
*~*~*~

When I woke up, Gon was on the floor with a large bump on his forehead and Killua was nowhere to be seen. Netero stood in the middle of the room, the ball still in hand.

"Oh! You've woken up. Would you like to give it a try now miss?" He spun the ball on his finger and gave a smirk.

Before he could even breathe, I ran directly in front of him and took the ball from his hand. I smiled childishly and laughed when the old man finally took a shaky breath in, his eyes wide open.  "W-well I guess that means-"

"I don't wanna win. That'd be no fun!" I smiled again and threw the ball back at him before leaving the room.

Time skip ~~~~

Before I knew it, we had arrived at the destination. The green bean man explained the basics and let us begin. After a few minutes of just roaming around on the top of Trick Tower, I fell through the roof! I landed directly on my butt and a very loud whine had escaped my lips.

"Hmm.. how amusing." The man with needles all over his face was standing in a corner, his arms crossed. I wanted to scream but I was interrupted by a strange voice.

"Welcome! My name is Lippo. I'm the prison warden here, and of course your Examiner for the third phase of the exam." I outwardly cringed at the volume of the voice practically shouting through the small room. "The path that fate has chosen for you two today is..." He pauses as if waiting for a drumroll, "romance!"

My head snapped to look at the strange man also in the room as I gulped, very audibly. He didn't even glance my way. "Allow me to explain. The bracelets in front of you both will be tracking how you two feel about each other. In order to pass you must both get to the end of your path and have above 50% on your bracelets. Or else, you both fail!" I slowly stood up and walked to the table with the bracelets. I decided to slip my black bracelet off, and replace it with the new one so that the weight on my arms wouldn't slow me down. Once it was on, a screen on the bracelet flashed with a battery shape, and the number zero inside of it.

The weird tall man then slid his on, "My name is Gittarackur." He said in a scary and botched voice that made me shiver. I backed away as a door behind him magically began to open up.

"I'm (y/n).." I mumbled out just as he began to turn around and walk to the new door.

We walked silently through the empty, poorly lit hallways, me slightly behind him. "Sooooo... we have to get to know each other a bit, right?" I asked cautiously.

"I suppose so." His voice still made me shake in fear.

"So why are there pins in your face?" I asked with a small, innocent voice- I was genuinely curious. He suddenly stopped and turned around. He stared at a wall for a few moments before replying.

"Allow me to show you." He suddenly starting pulling all of the yellow pins from his face and moments later I was graced with the beauty of this man's true looks. I'm pretty sure my cheeks had automatically turned the darkest red because of how attractive the new man was. He was still a bit intimidating because of his stoic face and lack of emotion. "I must hide my appearance from someone else taking the Exam."

And boy let me just say, his voice- I hadn't paid any attention to what he was actually saying, though. I instantly thanked the heavens that my father randomly brought up taking the exam and that I was currently in this hallway with this mysteriously gorgeous man.

Suddenly my bracelet had made a noise and when I looked down it had gone up a whole 5%! That was when I looked at Gittarackur's bracelet and noticed that his was also at 5%. "Let's keep going."

So we kept walking at a rather fast pace, once again not talking at all. I just stared at his back silently. Until he came to a sudden halt and I had almost run straight into that back. I peaked around his tall shoulders and noticed that there was a sign and a door on either side of it.

"Here's your first challenge! Pick a room, and the two of you will battle with whoever, or whatever, is inside!"

He and I both looked at each other and waited for the other to speak for who knows how long. "Let's just pick right!" I squealed and ran into the room to the right of the sign, Gittarackur slowly followed me inside. When we entered there was nobody there except for... a tiny bunny! I ran towards the small creature and noticed another sign on the wall.

"Good choice! Now enjoy some time together, you won't be able to leave for another 15 minutes!"

I picked up the small black bunny and hugged it close to my face before slumping onto the ground and cuddling the animal, completely forgetting about anybody else who may be in the room. That was, until I heard a noise come from one of the bracelets. I looked down at my own and noticed no change, so I peaked up at the man who was now towering over me and just happened to be staring very intently at me.

~~~~~~~
longest chapter oh yeaaaaaaa
please point out spelling and grammar errors
thanks for reading :) hope you enjoy