cakepops

enjoy~~

Y/N POV

-------------------

I turned around sheepishly, having just been caught trying to go unnoticed.

"Don't call her that, pervert." Illumi stated emotionlessly making me internally giggle at the absurdity.

"Why not, Illumi~? Isn't it cute~?" Hisoka drew out his speech as usual, sending shivers down my spine.

"Excuse me, but, where are we? This isn't the usual hideout? And why is Illumi here?" I asked before that strange conversation could continue.

"Allow me to explain, pet." Suddenly, Chrollo appears directly behind me, instantly making me uncomfortable with the closeness. He moves quickly however and stands beside the previous two men, "We're here for a mission. But you won't be needed so do whatever pets do with their free time."

"So I can't call her cake pop, but he gets to call her pet?" Hisoka whined as he looked at Illumi with mock sadness. 

"You're both perverts."

At Illumi's sudden statement, I laughed loudly bringing everyone's attention to me, quickly turning the atmosphere incredibly awkward.

"I don't think it's fair to call me a pervert when she likes to be called it. Right, pet?" Chrollo asked with seriousness stating directly at me.

"Then what about me~? You like to be called sweet things huh, cake pop~?" Hisoka drawled while slightly smirking at me.

"You don't need to call her anything. Leave her alone." Illumi stated coldly as he looked at the two other men.

"Haha, thanks-"

"In my experience she likes to be called by her name. Right, (Y/n)?"

The other two men where stunned in silence, and I stood still in embarrassment. Heat rose to my cheeks as Hisoka and Chrollo looked back and forth between the emotionless Illumi and I.

"So~ What is that supposed to mean Illumi~"

Illumi actually smirked. He SMIRKED. As he said, "wouldn't you like to know." And walked off leaving me completely alone with two men who probably preferred that I walk around completely naked and act like their sex slave.

"Well-" Before I could dig myself into a hole any farther, Feitan walked up to us and interrupted me.

"It's... time..." He said in his usual low tone.

"Alright. (Y/n) stays here with Feitan, the rest of us will be going." He began to turn around before looking back at me, "Pet. Be good." He commanded, which sounded pretty hot not gonna lie.

(It is at this moment that I feel the need to point out that I am no longer really going by the plot of the anime, at least not exactly. So yea, continue)

Then, I was alone. With Feitan of course. But he never really enjoyed intellectual conversations. So, I chose to release some of my pent up energy by exploring the new location we were staying in. I walked through the winding hallways and haha you guessed it: got lost.

I didn't freak out, though. There really was no reason since eventually one of the members of the troupe was bound to find me and there was no potential for any harm. But then I remembered that Chrollo had quite literally told me to be 'good,' which probably meant: don't get lost. So, I messed that one up, which was only slightly embarrassing.

I decided to just try and turn back and retrace my steps, it couldn't hurt right? Except that I just had to run directly into the only other person in the building, quite literally causing the both of us to fly to the ground.

"So... stupid..."

////////

sorry for the short chapter aha

My creative juices just aren't flowing at the moment and so I'm making up for it by posting some crackhead content. Hope you enjoyed :)

Thanks for reading <3