phantoms

im sorry it's been a while since the last post I just had an exam but im free now haha

I also realized that I never like described your outfit??? so your just wearing any color pleated skirt with whatever color shirt to go with and any accessories that you would personally wear.

anywho enjoy the show~

⚠️ adult content

Third Person
^~^~^~^~^

Hisoka held (y/n) still as he continued to tease her, rubbing slowly at her already wet underwear. Just as she let out a heavy, quiet breath, the hotel door swung open, revealing a surprised Illumi. Hisoka continued what he was doing to the smaller girl, while he turned around to his acquaintance, "Well, hello Illumi~" Hisoka grinned from ear to ear as he felt the girl squirm beneath his hand at the presence of another person.

"We have business to discuss. Please stop what you are doing and come out here to talk." Illumi stared at the scene in front of him with just a lick of emotion on his face- disgust? Hatred? Who the heck knows.

Hisoka leaned into (y/n)'s ear and whispered, "You wouldn't mind if he joined, huh~?" He made eye contact with Illumi as he continued, putting more force behind his rubbing. (Y/n) mewled at Hisoka's question, trying her hardest to keep quiet. "But," he removed himself from the bed and walked to the door, "I have business to attend to." He walked out, Illumi followed and glanced back at the beautiful image of the young girl sprawled on the sheets, completely breathless before he walked out.

(Y/N) POV
*~*~*~*~*~*

Suddenly, I came back to my senses and realized what I was doing. I jumped out of the bed, put on my skirt, and kept up my Zetsu in order to sneak past the two having a rather serious conversation. I swiftly walked out of the building and immediately sighed as I was able to release my power. The fresh air felt nice too, but I was then reminded of the wetness in my panties and the lightheaded feeling that came from containing my power inside of my body.

I tried to just walk it off, and that may have worked, except for the fact that there was a very appealing looking man with dark hair AND a hot as fuck girl with big glasses beside him. They were walking on the opposite side of the road and the sidewalks were too crowded, so I had lost hope of catching their attention, but as I walked a bit closer-still across the street-their heads sort of snapped towards me and instantly made eye contact.

My eyes widened as I looked between the two very good looking strangers as they stared directly at me. I stopped in my tracks as did they and we were now directly across from each other. They looked at each other for a split second before suddenly they were directly in front of me.

"What... is she?" The hot girl asks as she blinks rapidly. The man sort of grunts in response. I awkwardly smile at their strange greeting.

They sort of look at each other again and then back at me before the man spoke up, "She... is... strong." The way he talked sort of irritated me but the mystery around him drew me in.

"Perhaps leader would like this?" She pointed at me as she looked at the shorter man.

"Huh? Haha," I laughed because I had absolutely no idea what was going on, "Leader? Who's that?" When I had said that and tilted my head to the side, she nodded to herself as if answering her own question.

"Would you like to come with us?" She asked as if it wasn't the most absurd question ever.

"Uhhh... W-where? What do you mean? Why?" So many questions ran through my head.

"Please... just... come... with... us." There was no way that was actually how he talked. I ended up slowly nodding my head because.. well.. they were hot.

We had walked a while to an abandoned building. When we walked in there was only one person present and whew bark bark you know. He had slick black hair and a cross on his forehead, although the giant coat that he wore was a bit strange. But the way that he looked down on me from where he was sitting made me forget all about the weird coat.

"We brought-" The glasses girl started but was interrupted by none other than the hottest man alive.

"I can feel her power from here. Tell me, did she just come willingly?" He scoffed as he stared directly at me.

"Yes..." Short man said.

"Wait. I think I know who she is! If I'm right your name should be (y/n) Himura, right? Somebody mentioned it to me a bit ago..."

"I guess, technically that's right..." I lowered my head as I began to feel a little stirred at the reminder that my father was dead and no longer my father.

"Ah... the infamous Himuras. So, this is the power of that oafs daughter." He sat forward a bit.

A scoff escaped my lips, "he really is an oaf." I mumbled but I suspect they all heard me.

"So is it true that you recently took the Hunter Exam? You may have met an associate of mine, Hisoka Morow?" The man who I assumed was their leader had asked.

I internally cringed at the flashbacks of the previous hour, once again pondering over that mistake. "Indeed. We were actually just at Heavens Arena together," I paused suddenly remembering that I had absolutely no idea what was going on, "so, what am I doing here?"

"A marvelous question, dear."

~~~~~~~

AYOOO again I'm sorry for taking my sweet time with this chapter and the fact that it's a bit short. And for cock blocking you again hehe

anywho thank you for almost 2k reads it means the world to me <3

Hope you enjoyed!!