prisoners

Third Person
*~*~*~*~*~*~~*

Illumi, or Gittarackur as (y/n) knew it, peeked at his bracelet and noticed that the number had gone up to 10%. (Y/n), completely forgetting about the bracelet situation, sat up with the bunny in her lap and leaned against the nearest wall, looking only at the floor because of the awkward silence that now filled the room.

The two glanced up at a digital clock and noticed that only a couple of minutes of their time had passed. Illumi decided to slip down and sit cross-legged across from the smaller girl, only a couple feet of space between them. "So this is your first time taking the Exam, too?"

"Huh? How'd you know?" She had tilted her head to the side like she always did.

"Hisoka had mentioned that he didn't see you at last years exam, so I assumed, because you're so young." (Y/n)'s head remained tilted.

"Okay, but, who's Hisoka?"

"He's the clown." The lack of emotion in Illumi's voice in comparison to his statement had made the younger girl laugh a bit to herself. "How old are you?"

"I'm 16!" She had once again, reacted as if she were a child, and put her fists on her hips as she grinned. "But, what about you?"

"24."

Oh Jesus no no no I should NOT fall for a guy that is 8 YEARS OLDER THAN ME. (Y/n) internally sobbed as she realized she definitely shouldn't get romantically involved with Gittarackur. And yet, here the two were being specifically told to become romantically involved.

Suddenly, the black bunny hopped out of the jumpy lap of the eccentric girl. (Y/n) panicked and wanted the fluff-ball back so she hurriedly stood up.

That was when the absolute unexpected occurred. Illumi had been fed up with the amount of power radiating off of the little, childish girl. He stood up at the same time she had and pinned her against the wall with both of his arms on opposite sides of her head. He let out a low grunt at the constant immense pressure of her aura. "Do you even know how powerful you are?" He made sure to continue to lack any emotion.

"What do you mean?" She began to feel uncomfortable with how close they were, also slightly excited because of how low his voice was.

"Your power. It's so intense, out of this world."

Before (y/n) could once again ask him what he meant their bracelets had both pinged. They checked and both went up by 10%. This meant that Illumi was now at 20% and (y/n) at 15%. After a few silent moments the timer inside of their small room went off and another large door magically appeared like when they had first started.

They walked out of the room, (y/n) a few feet behind Illumi staring at the ground in boredom. They had been walking for what felt like ages before they walked straight into a large room. The wall closed behind them and another door opened opposite of them. A group of three very fit men walked out wearing orange jumpsuits. "Illumi Zoldyck." One of the men chuckled as he aggressively pointed a blade at the tall man.

"(Y/n), why don't you take care of them." Illumi stepped back and leaned casually against the wall.

"Sure I guess. But who's Illumi?"

"No clue." Illumi shook his head as waited to watch the mystery girl's power in action.

(Y/N) POV
*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I hummed in response and walked a bit towards the men. "Haha! She thinks just because she can use Nen a bit that she stands a chance against us!" The men had begun to laugh and mock me because I was just some little girl. This wasn't really a strange thing. My dad taught me Nen when I was really young and I've spent a lot of time training but people can't really get around the fact that I'm still a child.

The whole thing was really easy. Dad always acted shocked when he would see my power at first and he would coo about how I was such a natural. He would always act like I was such a big deal, even my Nen type! When I had done the water divination, not only did the water overflow without me ever lifting my arm, but once I had focused my Ren, it turned out I was a specialist too.

One of the large men, this one with black hair and tattoos all over his face, came toward me. We both stood facing each other in the center of the room. "Damn if this girl wasn't a child, I might actually have to be scared of her! Her power is wicked!"

"My Dad always tells me that too! But I don't really understand. My power feels normal. Not to mention, I'm not even trying yet, boys." I gave them one last childish grin before I began to walk slowly towards the man in front of me. "Would you boys like to know what my power is? Aren't you exited?"

I focused on expanding and controlling my aura to a state of Ren to reach the man in front of me. He instantly began to shiver uncontrollably in fear, his eyes clamping shut like a child. I closed my eyes as I allowed my aura alone to crush the scared man. Mere seconds later, one loud shout was heard and then a thud.

"Oh come on, I haven't even gotten to use my abilities yet guys!" I laughed when the remaining men began to back away as I walked towards them. My Nen sucked the aura away from the dead body.

I walked around the dead man, and stood in the middle of the room in-front of the remaining two men. One was blonde with a gross beard, not that attractive, so I pointed at him, "you're next!"

***********
I just low key hate myself at this point haha
thank you for reading *muah*
hope you all enjoy :)