training

⚠️ possible triggering content
blood +  violence

Third Person
~•~•~•~•~•~•

Days had passed of the Zoldyck's special training, but (y/n) would have sworn that it had been weeks. She had been stuck in that room and endured pains that she had never been subjected to before. Her body was littered in bruises and blood oozed from every visible inch of her skin. The man that was in the room wasn't Illumi, after he had initially put her in the chains he left and a new man took his place. He was broader and his arms covered in bandages. He had slipped something from his pocket and covered her eyes.

The pain itself forced (y/n)'s brain to forget in an attempt to save itself from the painful memories. All she could remember was pain and Illumi's face when he had locked the chains.

What they had almost forgot to foresee was the young girl's power. Every time a man would so much as touch her roughly she would instantly steal their life. The Zoldyck family lost track of just how many of their servants had almost died by the hands of her power, they were able to save them with the help of professional healers.

When she was released, Illumi was the one to unlock the chains and watch as she fell to the ground. He picked her up bridal style, slowly, ultra aware of all of the cuts and bruises she had and careful not to bring her more pain. (Y/n) couldn't see the painful emotion showing on his face as he cursed his family for harming her.

Her body was met with a large, comforting bed, which she immediately curled into. She winced as her body hadn't been able to move from the one singular standing position in a while. Illumi covered her in a large, pricey comforter and her eyes finally looked as if they weren't in pain. He sighed audibly as he sat in a chair on the opposite side of the room. He fell back into the large loveseat and turned off the lamp, protectively watching (y/n) all night.

Time Skip ~~

(Y/n) woke up slowly, instantly feeling the soreness all over her body. The cuts and bruises made every move intolerably painful, so she just wouldn't move. She stayed still, and just opened her eyes.

Suddenly, Illumi poked his head in front of her wandering eyes. "You're awake." Just as emotionless as ever.

Instead of replying with words, because that would take too much energy, she replied with a low groan.

"Gon and his friends are here. If you're interested." She looked around thinking about maybe getting up, but Illumi had already grabbed her shoulder gently, leaning her upwards into a sitting position. He stuck out his hand offering her help up, which she gladly took. She stood up slowly wincing at every movement.

Illumi remained patient and stood at her side holding her hand and allowing her to occasionally put her weight on him. They eventually made their way to where Gon, Killua, Kurapika and Leorio all were.

"(Y/n)'s here too?!" Gon shouted as Killua cringed at the volume of his voice.

"She's being trained by the Zoldycks." One of the butlers in the room stated.

"Huh? Why's that?" Gon asked curiously.

"It's no big deal. Haha." (Y/n) gave a weak laugh but still smiled radiantly to throw them off her trail. She didn't want them to know how much pain she was in.

The group ended up walking outside and to the entrance, Illumi no longer at the young girl's side.

"(Y/n)! It was good seeing you again!" Gon smiled brightly.

"You guys too!" She waved happily, despite the pain raging through her body.

The group, minus (y/n) left and split up. Just as she was turning back to walk inside, a brightly colored clown appeared in front of her, any sign of his usual creepy demeanor completely gone.

"I'm sorry." He lowered his head at the sight of the impurities covering her skin.

"I'm okay, Hisoka," She tried to lighten up the conversation by acting like her usual, bubbly self, "nothing I can't handle!" She stuck a thumb up at Hisoka, but his stance didn't waver.

"I'm sorry, cakepop. About everything. About your father, and this stupid training-"

"Cake...pop?" Hisoka responded to her by looking up shocked at the interruption.

"It's a cute little nickname, right? My gumdrop~" He finally started acting like himself and (y/n) sighed in relief.

"But... why are you here?" She tilted her head to the side. Shocker.

"I'm here to pick you up. There's a place I'd like to take you~" He grinned widely.

*~*~*~*~*~*
I'm sorry this is late and short but I just blehhhhhhh been all over the place lately haha

also Hisoka will not be calling you fruits because that just reminds me of his attraction toward Gon so he calls you desserts instead 😌

but anywho I hope you enjoyed <3